tuscl

View from the parking lot

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I made a visit to my favorite club. I parked my car and was heading to the door. One of my favorites was just going in and she waited for me and held the door open. I had been getting dances and doing VIPs with her for 3 years but had never seen her OTC. I was pleasantly surprised that she looked exactly the same as she did inside. Before we went to VIP I told her "You look as good out in the bright sun light as you do inside the club. Some of these girls are really scary outside". She really appreciated the compliment. I think that was the only time I have ever told a dancer that.

11 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,does she like bubble baths?LOL.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Little bit early for drinking isn't it TD?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I fucking love seeing dancers outside in their street clothes. Some of the girls look absolutely horrific, and on the other end, you can find some who are amazing. Obviously, you have to make allowances for the fact that many of the girls deliberately dress way way down on the street, so as not to get harassed on their way to the club (depending on how far parking is)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I've told strippers, "Your naked ass looks as good on this hotel room bed as it does on the strip club stage." They say, "Aww, you're so sweet."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The key is what she looks like when she wakes up the next afternoon in your bed. If she looks good then, she's a keeper.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @chandler: Heheheheh.

Been there, done that. Not as bluntly, but with the same result.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Who needs the system with lines like these?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I think my ATF looks better outside the club without all the makeup. She still wears some, but not like in the club. Loved being with her, and I am sure most thought it a father/daughter thing. At least until they got a good look at her Asian face. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm hardly ever that impressed w/ the way strippers look in street clothes – for one I like flesh and often times IME strippers I've seen OTC actually don't dress that provocatively OTC – so my interest is not as piqued.

What I kinda like is when I'm in the club and I see strippers walking in and I get all PL excited wondering how she'll look when she comes out on the floor.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    It's always amazed me what a thong and platform heels will do for a girl. Girls that wouldn't get a second look are suddenly dream girls.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice. I have seen a few outside like that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion