Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Should I get little 4got2ribbitt a frog buddy?

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Little 4got2usethepapers was watching the frog after he jumped and it made me think I needed more frog activity in the house! I'm opening the thread to get brilliant frog name ideas! What do you guys think I should call frog number two?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bidethopper

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I suggest that you actually go to a strip club, ask the dancers that question and report back via a club review. That actually would be brilliant.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

How about you rename your frog and dog Toad and the Wet Spot? As for the new frog maybe Croakadilla Dundee?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"How about you rename your frog and dog Toad and the Wet Spot? As for the new frog maybe Croakadilla Dundee?"

Both brilliant suggestions!

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Are you ever going to actually visit a strip club and write a review. That would be brilliant.

Maybe.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement