tuscl

Suggestions while traveling I-95 and I-40

I'll be making a trip later in the month from Philly, down I-95 to Raleigh, then I-40 west to Oklahoma. What suggestions do you have for good clubs along the way. Thanks.

3 comments

• missdixie69
    20 years ago
    Best place to stop at off of I-40 is Babes Showclub in Nashville, TN.
    Lots of girls, new club, very clean atmosphere. Depending on what girl you get
    a dance from, from a guys point of view 25 percent of the girls are a 10 back
    there.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    If you take I-895 around Baltimore you'll pass within a couple blocks of Gentlemen's Gold Club, a really nice place, which opens at noon and serves a decent lunch. Or if it's night time, Wagon Wheel is only a block away. You will also pass close to Showcase Theater right after you get on the DC Beltway but it's hard to find unless you know the area. It's only open at night. Both WW and Shwocase are fairly high contact lapping factories. There are a whole bunch of places along I-40 through NC but I'm not familiar with any of them. NC is pretty low contact for the most part. There are also clubs in Nashville that get some good reviews but I'm not familiar with them. BTW, from Philly it's easier to take the PA Turnpike to Harrisburg and then I-81 to I-40, alot less traffic that way.
  • SmutVillain
    20 years ago
    You may want to check www.WSGForum.com; *sometimes* you will run into a couple a suggestions there that even some of the locals wouldn't have thought of. They helped me out *heaps* with a recent South Florida business trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion