tuscl

Topless Prophet On Line

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Alan Markovitz is the owner of the best strip clubs in the Detroit area: Penthouse, Coliseum and Flight Club. He is also the author of an autobiography called "Topless Prophet" and is the subject of the Cinemax TV show of the same name. Alan now has a web site:

http://www.toplessprophet.com/

I read his autobiography. He has a very good opinion of himself, but that opinion is not shared by all the dancers who work for him.

9 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Damn! He got shot by a dancer. Crazy talk!
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    I don't think the show renewed for a second season. There are 10 shows in season 1... Mildly entertaining IMHO.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I didn't find it all that great myself last weekend when Cinemax and HBO were free. I got the impression that he was still in the closet. Not that there is anything wrong with that..
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I watch the show last summer when it was on. And I had been to all three clings where it was being filmed.

Mostly I watched it because I knew or had at least seen many of the girls that were in the show. It was your typical "reality" TV. Which means everything was scripted snd staged. I had spoken to some of the girls before the show aired and they told me of the script.
    The girls told me business was actually down when they were filing the series because guys don't want to take the chance of accidently being seen on film in the background while in the club. Which I can understand.

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about it getting renewed for a second season.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    This guy seams really creepy in the show and his head recruiter/pimp is more than weird. Why anyone would want to paint a target on his chest for every LEO and do gooder abolitionist in the country is beyond me. Much better to be invisible.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    The guy strikes me as a self-promoting tool. His pimpmaster general strikes me as a douche, too. I enjoyed watching the hot babes make out with each other, though.
  • ReiDetroit
    9 years ago
    He is indeed very full of himself. He is also well protected with personal security. Some girls hate him and some suck up to him and try to get as close as possible to him. I've heard of him taking his dancers out on dates at restaurants and then back to his place or a hotel. Not judging him at all. If I were a male with his monetary power, I'd try to bang each of the hot girls, too.
    Unfortunately I only saw the first two episodes though.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    My favorite was the "accountant" he took on a "blind first date" that wound up stripping at a club. Yeah, right. Bisexual accountant willing to strip on a blind date. Sure. And I am a fucking Supreme Court Justice.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    The Coliseum just upped the mandatory valet parking from $7 to $8. Guess Alan really needs the money to fund producing the cable show. Rumor has it that some of the girls on TV are still angry that they haven't been paid as agreed for appearing in the show.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion