tuscl

New TUSCL web format

Clubber
Florida
Any comments on the new web format? I, personally, prefer the old.

7 comments

• founder
    20 years ago
    new clubs was removed...
  • redscare328
    20 years ago
    Was the "Recently Added Clubs" section removed...or can I just not find it? I liked seeing the kinds of clubs and places they were popping up.
  • dennyspade
    20 years ago
    I like it. The font did take a little time to get adjusted; however, it is CLEAN and easily readable. Some of us see this board more than others, and have become comfortable with the old layout. I think we can see more at a glance that the old format. Let me add my thanks for restoring ther recent chat, as well. We like to see our local/regional and national club activity.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I don't like the new discussion format. I can't see the whole page on a single screen without having to scroll sideways.

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Please ignore last post it seems to be working good enough right now.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    I agree - the old was more user friendly.
  • founder
    20 years ago
    Mouse.... the old required several clicks to get anywhere... this one has quicksearch, zip search, favs, recent views all a click away...

shadowcat - font size? yes, we had complaints, but we made it much larger... are you still having trouble reading it? it's about the same size as it was before...

recent club chat was such an infrequently clicked on page... we will find the old code and repost it for you squeaky wheels though ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion