tuscl

hey

so im trying to become a stripper im just not sure how to get started or where to even look

8 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    what state do you live in? some states require you to apply for a license to dance and others do not. Some clubs will only hire 21+ while others will hire 18+
  • troop
    14 years ago
    you're in the right place to look.

click the usa link at the top of this page, then click on your state, then click on cities near to you to find clubs. then you can call or visit the clubs and ask for the manager to get specific info.

btw, i'd buy some dances from you, what state do you live in? :-)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    If all else fails go to stripperweb.com.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Wellcome Girlfriend !
    I wish you luck and hear are some pointers for you ..
    First ,, look in the phone book for a club near you

Call them up and ask them if they are looking for new talent ..
    DO NOT tell them you have never danced before .. KEEP that to your self .. tell them you just moved here from out of state and are looking for a new club to call home ...
    SOme clubs do not like new never before danced dancers

FInd a comfortable pair of heels and start wearing them around the house to get your feet used to them ..

keep you body clean and smell free without useing perfume use wet ones after every dance and wear make up that doent rub off onto customer clothing ,,

if you have any questions you can email me by clicking onto my name on this post .. I would be happy to tell you the ropes or anything you need to know ..

one last peice of advice ..... at the end of the night when you are counting your cash set asside your first $ 100.00
    put it away like you never made it .. that is for your old age ..
    if you put away 100. and DONT spend it you will be happy that you did so when life kicks you in the ass .. do this every day and you will have something to show for your efforts when you are older and you will have money to buy a house or a new car or whatever you little heart wants ..
    enjoy the business ..
    Welcome
    Dazy
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Wellcome Girlfriend !
    I wish you luck and hear are some pointers for you ..
    First ,, look in the phone book for a club near you

Call them up and ask them if they are looking for new talent ..
    DO NOT tell them you have never danced before .. KEEP that to your self .. tell them you just moved here from out of state and are looking for a new club to call home ...
    SOme clubs do not like new never before danced dancers

FInd a comfortable pair of heels and start wearing them around the house to get your feet used to them ..

keep you body clean and smell free without useing perfume use wet ones after every dance and wear make up that doent rub off onto customer clothing ,,

if you have any questions you can email me by clicking onto my name on this post .. I would be happy to tell you the ropes or anything you need to know ..

one last peice of advice ..... at the end of the night when you are counting your cash set asside your first $ 100.00
    put it away like you never made it .. that is for your old age ..
    if you put away 100. and DONT spend it you will be happy that you did so when life kicks you in the ass .. do this every day and you will have something to show for your efforts when you are older and you will have money to buy a house or a new car or whatever you little heart wants ..
    enjoy the business ..
    Welcome
    Dazy
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Stripperweb seems to have more intel from the dancer perspective. Here is useful if you want to get the customer view on your local clubs. Good luck.
  • AlienBoy
    14 years ago
    I'd be willing to teach you how to give lapdances... free of charge ! :)

Seriously - just go to a club, and say you want to get naked and dance. Presto, you're hired.

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Honestly, if I were in your shoes, my feet would be killing me, but I'd listen to Dazymaz before any of us guys. She's been there and dine that, whereas us guys, to be blunt, just wanna see your boobs. :) Speaking of which, how about a picture of them? :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion