Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

14 June 2015

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Are you clubbing today ?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The only club I'm going to today still has bushes. And they are green.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I was last night which is technically today.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

If i wasn't going to work i would be going

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Sunday is the Lords day.

Didn't you see the program on the end of the world on the History channel?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Tomorrow I'm seeing my newly promoted #2. She was hostess to my first ever LDK in a club so I'm hopeful for a repeat performance!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Maybe but probably not

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Warhawk lol im the son of satin lol

Profile picture for Bonesbrother
Bonesbrother
•

No you're not. Just a broke nigger.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

^^ LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement