tuscl

That Dugger Kid is a Douchebag Faggot

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Josh Dugger is a faggot perv for feeling up his sister's tits but I've gotta admit, they're kinda hot. Especially the one on the left

http://youtu.be/87JtX5KuKmg

5 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    He is a faggot.

Do you know how to circumcise someone from Alabama?

Kick his sister in the jaw
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    First cousin, then?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Reality TV is bullshit but the police chief and city attorney that released SEALED Juvenal records in direct violation of the law should be fired, disbarred, and jailed. I am quite tired of government "officials" deciding that the law does not apply to them. What the kid did when he was 12 or 13 in a strict religious household is irrelevant! The only reason those assholes released that report is to garner fame for themselves. If they stood up and said I released this because it thought it was a heinous crime and I am knowingly breaking the law and willing to pay the price that may be different.
    But lets be realistic.. how many boys out there can honestly say that they never ever ever snuck a peak there sister(s) naked or copped a feel on a girl accidentally on purpose whether that was you were 12 or 13. (I can't say whether I would have or not as I did not have any sisters)
    The self righteous only children or homosexuals that are condemning this guy calling him a child molester for feeling the breast of a 12 year old when he was 13 are the ones with the problem.
    These are also the same people that have condemned the parents for having more than 2 children. I personally know 3 families that have been threatened by the same type of people because they have 4 , 5 and 5 children each of the families. On one occasion where I was with them a group of metro/a-sexuals came up to them and asked if those 5 children were all theirs. Then proceeded to berate the parents for having more than one child and that parents should be forced to be sterilized after 2 children. Keep in mind that these kids are well behaved, taken care of by a stay at home mom and have parents that are not selfish like ever metro/homosexual (lesbians included) I have ever met. They all lead a ME first life style. Even the ones that decide to have children, they do it because it completes them not because it is another human being. If they find out that baby has any physical or mental issues before it is born it would be immediately aborted/thrown away like any other fashion accessory that was defective or out of style.
    While I do not think Josh Duggar is a saint he did not have to report himself to his parents or the police. He also told his wife to be the whole story BEFORE they got married.
    This whole story stems from intolerant liberal assholes that want to crush anyone who does not live by their standards. NOT any different that no touching stripper rules etc.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I know virtually nothing about the Duggars or how the info about the incestuous tomfoolery got out, but I must say I'm surprised that no one is addressing Motor's point. Yes, those two are hot. That one sure is made up whorishly for a nice Christian girl. I'm pretty excited here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion