tuscl

The Dangers of Sugar Dating Whores

These women are worse than strippers:
A. Many want a set amount of money a month which translates to high pop
B. Many will do it bareback but who have they been with? STD risks. I think strippers have more sense than them.
C. If you get one knocked up she will be pointing finger at you. Sally Stripper you did a month ago in VIP may not even remember you or have so many daddy candidates why bother.
D. Many gals off SD sites are plain or even just butt ass ugly but want more money than strippers.
E. At SC I get to see what I am gonna get and even test drive it (dances).
F. My VIP drink allows me free entry plus free buffet with tons of beautiful girls around. They are half naked, uninhibited, like sex, and almost all play if the price is right. No $70 a month fee to the SD site to maintain messaging.

3 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I do all this extra shit like u and i agree the strip club structure is hard to beat
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good advice
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " If you get one knocked up she will be pointing finger at you. "

I think this is one of the biggest dangers. Some guys also talk about "semi-pros", one's they keep on some kind of a monthly retainer, sometimes known as rent assistance.

Usually for the woman it turns into a "semi-marriage".

Unintended pregnancy is a risk, as is falsified pregnancy, and oppsing. It is because of the emotional entanglement.

http://de.urbandictionary.com/define.php…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion