Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

would you buy dances from these bitches

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

RiFF RAFF x GHETTY - VERSACE FRENCH TOAST (PROD. …: youtu.be

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Girl in white fuck yes

Girl in red fuck no

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I swear. Give a white boy a casio keyboard and he thinks he's a rapper.

Girl in red, ehhhh. Girl in white.......hell yeah. Those are the kind of pillows me and mrs sea want to see bouncing.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Whit girl, I would fuck her brains out

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Joe your dick is to small for that

But im proud of you for dreaming big their lil buddy

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Didn't watch the whole video but from what I saw, the girl in white definitely. The girl in red I need to see more and maybe talk to her first.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Neither for me because not only aren't they my type, but I'd have to listen to their stupid music way too much. I want a girl who likes MY stupid music.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Rock im sure she was paid to listen to that music lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement