tuscl

Any customer overheard a stripper RIDICULING him when she thought he didn't hear

Thursday, September 23, 2004 6:32 AM
Has any customer ever hear a stripper LAUGHING at him when she either thought that he couldn't hear or she was not paying attention? If you are a customer who has been LAUGHED at by strippers, please describe the situation in detail. Has any customer been LAUGHED at by strippers for THINKING HE WAS ATTRACTIVE to strippers?

19 comments

• Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    Somewhat similar, maybe this deserves its own thread Friend of my ATF tells me, out of earshot of ATF, that another girl in club was "saying bad things about me" She knows I am interested in other girl (2nd ATF) do you take it as girl jealousy you don't want to get involved in, or ask the accused what she has been saying..?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who has it happened to?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    any strippers comment?
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    My very first time in a strip club, within two steps of walking in the door, a dancer turns to me and pinches my nipple through my shirt. Don't know if she was just bored or thought I was someone else, or what. Anyway, I was pretty nervous so it was actually a good icebreaker. I'm sure dancers discuss and ridicule customers all the time, but in private. Just like any other practice, saying bad things about a customer is about the worst business move you can make. All customers expect a basic level of respect and privacy. Ignore that, and they will certainly leave, along with many others.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    who's been ridiculed and laughed at?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    You obviously don't go to any Platinum Plus clubs. I could barely hear the dancers when they were shouting in my ear standing right next to me. I had to keep shouting back. WHAAAT?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Who has been ridiculed?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    What about when it is not noticed
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    and others?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Who's been laughed at?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    How did you handle it?
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    Yeah, and you should here the ragging I get from my business partners. It's embarrassing as hell....But, what the fuck...IT WAS A BLAST AT THE TIME! But, you know the next night she headed straight for me....so it must of been a good laugh for her.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Stripshopper--I have heard that what you experienced gets the biggest laughs in the dressing room or during the clustered "bitch sessions" when the dancers sit together and discuss customers--instead of being available for dances.
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    I was in Laredo,Tx - This latin goddess - well let's just say she was very agressive and by the 4th dance with her liplocked on me - I lost control ---Whhoooo! The song ended she looked in my eyes....and then started to giggle. But I like that kind of laughter!
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I thought I had it rough . . . strippers will get me all hot and bothered and then exclaim WOW! YOU GOT A BIG ONE--only to start laughing uncontrollably. As long as their hand keep busy I grin and bear it. :)
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    ok the beer has worn off now. I would say I would probably laugh along with the stripper if I knew what she was laughing about even if it was about some guy in the club. Unfortunately though, the Platinum Plus clubs I occasionally visit offer no opportunity to hear anything beyond a loud trumpet blast beyond about 5ft so this topic would never happen there. Lol, I was just thinking, sometimes a dancer has come up to me and we have been laughing at things such as can you believe that guy thinks I'm going to dance for him for 5 bucks? haha what a joke. He'll only see me walk by the rest of the night. One word of warning though. Dancers should be careful about angering some of the guys in the strip clubs, they could be murderers or stalkers and you have to watch out. Afterall not all the murderers in the US are behind bars (unsolved crimes). This thread just made me think of this.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Ok I had a few beers again so I got another buzz but what exactly does GFE stand for? Is it girlfriend experience? Referring to this post about ridiculing people I realized at one time in college that it is not nice to laugh along with others who may be ridiculing. I remember I had 2 girls wake me and my roomate up when I was sleeping in late one morning in my college dorm room. While my roomate was out and I was still lying in bed, I heard the girls talking about entering a beauty pageant and one girl started laughing at the other girl about her winning it. I thought the girl laughing was pretty but thought of the other as average. Anyway for some reason (maybe to join in) I started to chuckle a bit too. I felt bad about that afterwards because I think it hurt the other girl's feelings. I suppose strippers feel bad too when people make fun of them too as well as most people. I try not to make fun of people who were born with the looks they have. They can't help it and it doesn't make me feel any better to call other people fat or you have no chance of winning that beauty pageant etc. etc. I may have deviated slightly from the thread topic but I do have a beer buzz, lol.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    I know it is very common for strippers to redicule customers, especially those dupped by their flirtatious GFE fantasy. Customers should go to strip clubs to BUY an R-rated sexual experience, and expect nothing else. It is rare for a customer, especially older customers, to develop a REAL relationship with a stripper. In a strip club you get what you pay for, and customers who think otherwise are deluding themselves.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    True story: Dancer fondles my semi-erect package after the dance, proclaims it "too small" and goes over to other dancers to laugh about it. This regular complained to the manager and she is gone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion