tuscl

Strip Club Ethnicity?

DandyDan
North Iowa
Do places exist where ethnicity matters, at least within the USA? All clubs I have listed as a favorite are either mixed or unknown. I just think it is odd that they would mention it in the club profile.

4 comments

• Dain
    20 years ago
    I like a mixture. One of the great things about America is that people learn to focus on our common humanity especially by having sex with people of another race or ethnicity. The best way to overcome problems is to breed together. I don't kow what it is about my looks, but Black girls like me.
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    Go to the Atlanta Board. You will see that there is protocol to follow...but then again, if you're white and you show up in an all black club...you might be surprised by the action you get. Just don't piss off the other customers or you're a dead man. Stay respectful and have fun.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    We don't like to discuss it, but race is factor in American life. Race figures in housing and residential patterns, shopping, mass transportation, education, dating, social acceptablility, employment and promotion and politics. Why should strip clubs be immune? Dancers often walk past black guys assuming that they have no money. Black dancers get nasty if black customers buy dances from white dancers. White corporate executives still feel uncomfortable in mixed enviornments, preferring the comfort of segregated ountry clubs. I could go on, but who cares.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Ethnicity matters to some people. Here in Miami a good number of clubs have NO white dancers and race is important. One of the dancers I was 100% crazy about was very light skinned and she was having problems with some of the dark dancers who were accusing her of being white. She told me it is so fucking stupid because both her parents are black and she's always considered herself black.

The situtation got even stranger when she asked me if I thought she was white. I told her that because I of the way I was raised I considered her to be black. She liked that answer. :) Anyway, another white customer had been trying to convince her that she was really white. And, she noticed that white men were A LOT more interested in her than black men. Unfortunately for me, she decided to try a white club and learned she liked it better and earned a lot more money. Her new buddies are Latinas last I saw and she looked very happy. Her Latina buddies were HOT like her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion