tuscl

It's been written "If you want a stripper as a GIRLFRIEND then DON'T SPEND MONEY

A poster on a website wrote that if you are looking for a GIRLFRIEND in a strip club then DO NOT SPEND MONEY on the stripper who you want to be your GIRLFRIEND because if you spend MONEY on her then she will ONLY BE INTERESTED IN YOUR MONEY

9 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    This is probably already well known here, but just in case some of you are still in the dark:

Another big reason strippers are unlikely to date customers is because they have poor self images due to their jobs and personal problems. Since the customers are intimately familair with what it is that strippers really do (HJs to fat old guys for $50) the strippers cannot imagine the customers having a healthy opinion of strippers and, hence, that nixes the dating, for the most part.

Therefore, if you want to have a stipper as a girlfriend (ick!), then paradoxically, find the ones with the healthiest self esteem and take a shot (no not that kind of shot) at them.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about the money?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    In general the more you spend on a woman the less the chances of making her your girlfriend are. It looks to her like you have something to hide and think you cannot win her over on the merits of your personality.

This is one reason why strippers are very unlikely to date customers. But who would want your typical strippers as a girlfriend anyway?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    This has been said before on various boards.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Anybody ever watch Saturday Night Live and see I forget now, the little comedy thing about "Well, that must be special!" Let's see who could that be? Could it be umm S.t.n?" I don't know if they still play that on Saturday Night Live but that's what I was thinking about above^. I thought most guys spent money on normal girls buying drinks or going out to eat or to movies, etc. etc. Maybe RL is letting strippers pay his way. Must be nice.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I will play devil's advocate for a second on this thread. Let's see it has been written... ^^^^ (thread title). Let's see who could write something as special as that? Could it be, could it be umm RL? Well that must be special.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I don't generally go to gentlemen's clubs so perhaps the rules are different. I frequent the cheap clubs. I've met some really nice dancers who are basically looking for a guy who will treat them well and who have a steady job. Being generous is a real turn-on, but it is very important to let the dancer know you see her as a potential girlfriend and that you prefer LONG term relationships as soon as you see the potential. At this point she should let you know if there is an opportunity. Sometimes if she sees you're a nice guy she will introduce you to one of her friends. Of course, all of this works a lot better if you're NOT more than 10 years older than her.

If I was interested in a real relationship, then some of these dancers really seem to good to be for real. In my experience the phonies usually can't keep the nice routine up for more than a month and the reason that these phonies can fool some customers is because the customer sees only what he wishes to see.
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    Yes Superdude, you're right...all women are creatures of opportunity. However, A stripper uses the "game" to entice men to release their money as a job. Unlike the average woman (a 5-6 range look). Yes dating occurs, but on many occasion during discussions with strippers they have confessed that a customer becomes an "object of resource" as soon as the money is displayed. Is this a hard fact "NO"...but from my experience, strippers as a rule do not date customers. If you refuse to be a customer, then this becomes a loophole in their rule. Of course, then you face the hard task of getting her to spend time with you in the first place....so, personality and repor is the key as in all initial relationships. A good example: Anna Nicole (a well known stripper), was literally bought by a millionaire...
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    All relationships between men and women, including marriage, are about money. Who are we kidding?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion