tuscl

Victims get robbed before entering a strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tulsa, Okla. — We've learned two men went to Night Trips late Saturday night looking for a good time and ended up losing their wallets before they can even enter the business.

We're told the armed robbery happened around 10:54 p.m., near 39th and Sheridan.

Police say the victims exited their vehicle in the parking lot and started walking toward the building.

"Two males exited a Chrysler and when they exited, they pointed guns at the victims," police say.

The suspects took wallets and cell phones from the two victims.

They were also very careful not to be seen by the victims. Police say the suspects had the victims face away from them the whole time.

Anybody with information regarding the armed robbery is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.

7 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    At least these thieves are doing it right
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If their faces were turned away from the victims they wouldnt see a punch comming
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    That's crazy joe!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Reading Cat's posts of 2AMers, one might develop a fear leaving the club late. But this story proves that entering the club is just as dangerous. It's of guys carry a bundle of cash into the club. These robbers were smart.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Lots of guys..."
  • zef8mich
    9 years ago
    CrazyJoes right. I was in La Chambre's park1ng lot after i left. A robber runs up behind me somehow knocks me to ground, gets my wallet, and gets away. I look in the mirror the next day and see the biggest shiner I've ever had.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    This happened in the parking lot which is pretty much where all the crimes happen at strip clubs. As I mentioned in my reviews my two clubs have security in the parking lots. That is one of the main reasons why I never here about anything like this going down at those clubs. Cheeks in Dayton has security patrolling the parking lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion