tuscl

Was I just sent a message?

I was watching supernatural and the guy talking was saying he could pop in multiple places, even into another galaxy. Then my satelite goes off the air. I check radar on my iPad and I see a yellow pacman about to gobble my town. strange. wow, that last bolt was close.

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Apparently State Farm is there. Tv came on just long enough to say that and went back out. I never knew State Farm was in another galaxy too. lol
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    Psilocybin is good shit
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    That's the problem with a tinfoil hat. You can't tell if the signals it blocks come from friend or foe.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Pacman ate the upstate of south carolina last night. We had about 3 inches of rain in that one storm.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm probably allergic to Psilocybin.

no problem though, I fell asleep in bed. I dreamed up a human looking alien in a van that could fly straight up like in back to the future. I saw too much though. The man was trying to abduct me or who knows what. I dreamed I was also bicycling 50 mph down some roads. I haven't done that in years. That will give you a natural high.
    Have to be careful though, I heard cops do give out speeding tickets to some people on bicycles sometimes.
    I probably see it as a badge of honor if I got a ticket doing 60 mph on a bicycle.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    This whole thread is just brilliant!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If you slam on bicycle brakes at 50 mph, you don't stop for a while, you do smell burning rubber after a few seconds though. Fortunately I never wiped out at that speed or I likely wouldn't be here today.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I once tried sprinting down the road at one of those traffic speed signs the neighborhood association must have gotten one week. I got it to pop up one time showing a speed of 22.
    Now I know those things aren't too accurate. 22 mph from a dead stop in only a few seconds. Maybe it was accurate. no way I could maintain that.

Now if college kids read this, I can imagine setting a new trend of seeing if they can set off a traffic speed sign and how fast they get sprinting. I did this within the last several years so I was a lot older than most college age kids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion