Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Was I just sent a message?

sharkhunter

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was watching supernatural and the guy talking was saying he could pop in multiple places, even into another galaxy. Then my satelite goes off the air. I check radar on my iPad and I see a yellow pacman about to gobble my town. strange. wow, that last bolt was close.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Apparently State Farm is there. Tv came on just long enough to say that and went back out. I never knew State Farm was in another galaxy too. lol

Profile picture for Experimental
Experimental
•

Psilocybin is good shit

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

That's the problem with a tinfoil hat. You can't tell if the signals it blocks come from friend or foe.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Pacman ate the upstate of south carolina last night. We had about 3 inches of rain in that one storm.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I'm probably allergic to Psilocybin.

no problem though, I fell asleep in bed. I dreamed up a human looking alien in a van that could fly straight up like in back to the future. I saw too much though. The man was trying to abduct me or who knows what. I dreamed I was also bicycling 50 mph down some roads. I haven't done that in years. That will give you a natural high. Have to be careful though, I heard cops do give out speeding tickets to some people on bicycles sometimes. I probably see it as a badge of honor if I got a ticket doing 60 mph on a bicycle.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

This whole thread is just brilliant!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If you slam on bicycle brakes at 50 mph, you don't stop for a while, you do smell burning rubber after a few seconds though. Fortunately I never wiped out at that speed or I likely wouldn't be here today.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I once tried sprinting down the road at one of those traffic speed signs the neighborhood association must have gotten one week. I got it to pop up one time showing a speed of 22. Now I know those things aren't too accurate. 22 mph from a dead stop in only a few seconds. Maybe it was accurate. no way I could maintain that.

Now if college kids read this, I can imagine setting a new trend of seeing if they can set off a traffic speed sign and how fast they get sprinting. I did this within the last several years so I was a lot older than most college age kids.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement