tuscl

Going rates for finders fee

What do you usually tip the waitress/dancer if she finds and brings back your type of gal or specific one? I'm typically in the 5 to 10 range.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've never found it necessary to do that but I have tipped waitresses for delivering messages to a specific dancer that is with another customer.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's very rare that I need to use someone else to get a dancer. I think I asked a bouncer to get me a dancer once cause it was very crowded and she was always in the back or with others. Pretty sure I gave him a $20.

If somebody brings me a dancer unsolicited. I wouldn't tip.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My fave waitress pimps for some of the dancers for free. She just likes them to have customers.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I only see this useful for giant clubs or extremely in demand girls.

I tend to feel waitresses don't always know a girl's mileage.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I'll tip a waitress $5 to watch for when a better table opens up and save it for me.

I've never tipped anybody to find me a dancer. I like doing that myself. It's a big part of the fun of strip clubs.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    LDK, I have a feeling your reputation proceeds you.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    A couple of bucks. More if it turns out to be a good night.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I knew a friendly waitress at the old French Maid in Calgary who got to know my game very well. I regularly tipped her $20 for good info on the touring dancers that hit the club. I wangled 4 OTC adventures using that waitress' intel. I managed exactly ONE adventure out of that club on my own devices.

I took that waitress out to Caesar's for dinner one night and tried mightily to get her to come back to my hotel for some fun. She said to me: "If I didn't know where your dick has been, I would be very tempted."

Sheesh!

• jestrite50
    9 years ago
    $5. Here and I do it quite often. It saves me a lot of precious time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion