tuscl

I hope this wasn't one of you guys here playing a choking game. murder arrest st

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/26/mur…

He choked her but apparently didn't think she was dead so he put her in bed.
Then when he woke up, realized she was dead.
Then he put her back in the bath tub.
Attempted to cut off her arms and legs but felt bad about it and gave up on it.
Decided to burn her instead and poured lighter fluid on her and lit her up.
Then felt bad about that too and turned on the shower.
He was angry that a girl he wanted to have sex with might have been a prostitute and wanted money.
Tell me it's not joe crazy or just plain nuts fom here.
Sad truth but crazy story.

Just in case you wonder why some girls say no when you try to go hook up outside the club.
They might worry this could be you and her.

10 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    This is sum fucked up shit...maybe its Alucard alive and well..lol
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Wow
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    At least he felt bad about it. Sorry, probably too soon for jokes. Not brilliant!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    This was bad. Yeah, at least he wasn't a die hard killer and felt bad about it. It doesn't bring her back though.
    I thought the story sounded a bit amazing although unfortunately true.
    I thought it was amazing how cold blooded someone could be but still feel bad about it.

My regrets if anyone knew her. I did not read a name or know who she was. Unfortunately I believe there are thousands of murderers on the loose in just the US alone that were never caught or convicted. One of the hazards of dealing with the public that dancers face every day or whomever deals with the public.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Meanwhile agents in South Carolina are more worried about someone having a good time. crazy.
    In South Carolina, they can't even agree to let tourists help pay to fix the pot holes and roads by raising the gas tax up the same as surrounding states. Some are so opposed to raising taxes, they don't even seem to realize, taxes drop automatically when it's fixed instead of a percentage of the price. oh well, not everyone uses common sense.

I'd raise the gas tax if tourists were gong to help fix our roads. I"d legalize prostitution so that creeps like the above get screened first, no murderers hopefully in a business. Cops could focus on real crimes instead of enforcing some stupid worry about simulated fake sex. Paying cops and agents to enforce all these sex laws when murderers and thieves roam about. Makes sense doesn't it?
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    It never ceases to amaze me how fucked in the head some people are.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    He is a killer. Thousands are on the loose in the US. Lawmakers should realize this. Even more thieves and criminals are on the loose. Stop passing laws where two consenting adults can get arrested or cause a. business yo get shut down. Drop those laws and pay your agents and cops to investigate the real crimes that hurt people. It's wasting taxpayer money in my opinion. There are thousands of sick people out there. Meanwhile some are more worried about joe blow might be getting lucky in a strip club somewhere. so what?
    Ok, I took the opportunity to rant a little .
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Good rant though sharkhunter. As someone whose livelihood depends on clubs staying open, I think it's mighty fucked up that our puritanical society galvanizes the police force our way when they should be doing other shit. It really fucking pisses me off. Wow, I'm swearing a lot tonite!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Yeah. When I see all the time and effort spent on trying to close strip clubs or reduce the fun you can have, I wonder if the cops have solved all the murders and other crimes in their cities.

• DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @just_the_nuts "maybe its Alucard alive and well"

or maybe the silicon valley alucard. thank about it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion