tuscl

OT: Custom Kitchen Delivery!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
New cabinets arrived today! Delivered by a big black guy and a surprisingly hot spinner with light brown hair! She was wearing tight black pants that kept pulling down a bit when she bent over to move stuff! Nice ass! :)

Almost offered her $200 to give me a 4got style BJ! Ever do that with a delivery girl!

6 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yes...i bet rick wants to bj the black dude
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I tried to avoid staring at him! Hot little Elizabeth showing some butt crack = brilliant! :)

Kind of chubby black guy = I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I don't swing that way! No need to see his butt crack!

In fact, any guy = I don't swing that way!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol rech. I hope your new kitchen is brilliant 4got;)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Your putting new cabnits in your van juice? Nice upgrade. Taking it up a notch...brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Rechthaberei, Elizabeth did meet little 4got! He stayed in the back yard during the actual delivery but came in when we were finishing! I suspect he was upset about being relegated to the back yard he didn't pour on the full extent of his dachshund charm! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Thanks Diva1975! My house is a disaster right now! Was planning to store in the back room, but the boxes didn't fit! So we moved the living room furniture to the back room and the living room is full of boxes with cabinetry!

One reason I didn't offer $200 for a BJ is that I worried it would seem creepy and get back to the contractor! It'll probably turn out she is his daughter or niece or something! I can't live long term with a living room full of cabinets! I need them to move to my brilliant new kitchen!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion