• motorhead
    9 years ago
    All foam, no beer
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Successful dancers get as tired of the SW culture as we do. They don't want to hear about all the BS that dancing entails because they already know about it, and deal with it. That's what they get paid for! I lasted about 3 weeks there before I got so disgusted from the sense of entitlement expressed; when I tried to talk about it, I was met with some pretty angry posts. I would bet the average income of the women who post at SW is far less than the average random dancer, because they just don't get it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^right on
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Amen
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I am going over there right now and taking a huge shit all over that website
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^. Fuck. Make that chicken shit.

All you are going to do is stir up the hen house.

I can hear the clucking already. lol.
  • dw.buck
    9 years ago
    i got to SW for entertainment and i also got banned several times for comments - damn picky bitches
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    The girls on SW need a place to vent before they go back to their job. Hypocritical society makes what they do "wrong and dirty" while it turns a blind eye towards drug and Islamic barbarism (murder and mutilation of women). They provide a needed service and I have no problem with what they do as long as they are willing.
    I think many have the mentality that their situation is the patrons' fault not realizing that if there were not strip club patrons there would be no clubs and they would have no income for their kids and lay about boyfriends who would then force them to turn tricks on the street or worse.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    How stupid are they? Some of them were inspectors at a M&M factory , and got fired for throwing out the "W's"
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " The girls on SW need a place to vent before they go back to their job. Hypocritical society makes what they do "wrong and dirty""

While I agree that the way sex workers of all kinds are looked upon, I definitely don't agree that the girls "need a place to vent" -- at least, not a place like SW. SW is toxic, my sense is that, if anything, SW is an enabler and multiplier of bad feelings. It's not therapeutic; instead, it's like heroin, the girls feel good for a moment but there's a downward spiral of bad feelings, that gets worse and worse. Meanwhile, as Chili has pointed out, the girls are all lying and posing, doing the very things they claim to hate on SW ... this type of behavior is exactly the opposite of therapeutic, healing behavior.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Meant to say: "While I agree that the way sex workers of all kinds are looked upon IS SHAMEFUL", ....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion