Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Memorial day titties for my perverted friends :)

poledancer83

Narnia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Thx

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

you've got great breasts!

natural and B cups....just like how i prefer them

keep the pictures coming!!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yummy – those puppies are nice and full – they look delicious – which I could suck them !!!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

Thanks Guys :)

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Hooray for boobies!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

God Bless America!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I wasn't planning on SCing today but you made my pipi hard and I think I'm gonna have to pay a visit to da club.

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

WOW... love them. Thanks for sharing...:))))

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I guess I am the only one that doesn't find them nice breasts, or the only honest one.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Boobies rule!

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

You are not alone Clubber. Appreciate her sharing but they don't get me very excited. Although to be honest, completely honest, I'm willing to blame poor photography skills and lighting, not to mention the odd editing she does.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Young lady, I would very much like your beautiful nipples in my mouth. Feel free to visit Louisville, and let me know when you come.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Corvus,

Excellent point.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

God bless America and god bless the freedom of expression that allows poledancer83 to post such beautiful pictures on a site like this.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

The pics look better proportioned if you save them locally.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ya the editing sux, but her titties are nice. I'd sucked the hell out if them and tip plenty...

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yeah, those nipples are simply delectable.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

+1 on whodey sentiment. Thanks again, pd83, for keeping us "abreast" of your physical charms.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Nice chest

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Very nice ! Thank You !

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

thanks pole dancer. I always enjoy seeing a nice pair of titties. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

God bless boobies

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Thanks PD, hope you enjoyed your holiday as much as I enjoyed you.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

To quote the late great George Carlin: "Titties sounds like a snack... ohh wait they are!!" very nice. I like naturals of any size.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement