Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

i like my strippers skinny and my civi girls fat

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Y is this ?

U guys like this ?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

no

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Uuuuummmmm ! Yes !!!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Because fat girls try harder in bed?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Yes and they are free and make good sandmitches

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Seriously, I had this one fat civvy who literally would do anything I wanted. She's lucky I wasn't scatological.

Profile picture for UKfan
UKfan
•

I pay the skinny ones and the fat ones pay me.

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Not my circus, not my monkeys;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^nice

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Y...because you are just nuts

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol diva

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

Nope, i like skinny and average women over fat chicks for dancers and non dancers.

Profile picture for Quemafia
Quemafia
•

Fatter girls have a harder time running away. And when they do they are easier to chase down. And catch.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Why are fat civvies the best girls to fuck?

They're always up for pizza afterwards. Fuck cuddling.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?

They are both fun to ride, but don't let your friends see you riding one...

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I agree with JamesSD on this. My one Latina fuck buddy is fat and seems willing to do anything. My guess is if I brought a friend along, we could DP her into ecstasy.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol u funny fucker zzzz

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement