Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

4 my buddy papi chulo

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Mama mia....does lap dance come to mind?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Somebody check on Papi to make sure he's still breathing!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

LDK just LDK'd

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol fucker z

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Best pic I've seen yet. Less tit pics, more ass pics!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Da fuck? She can't swim with her shoes on.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not bad – but I have an eccentric taste – I prefer them blacker and thicker – I'm talking Commodores brickhouse type.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ "Once, twice, three a lady" seems fitting for you...:)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ if she has 3 times the thickness :)

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Mo head lol

Mikea lol

Papi damn !

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

I'm in luv.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If I saw her in a mixed club; I'd probably get dances from her – if I saw her in a black club I'd probably pass.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol...damn bro

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Don't think I could pass on hat one papi. That booty is bangin!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement