tuscl

how often do you just...

Buy a few drinks, tip on stage and leave within 2 hours ?

19 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    For me so many times i cant keep count...i just luv da pussy
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Never 2 hours. Often just one hour.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol...ok....kool...hurd that....
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I thought you were going to say, how often do you drop in a club just to use the shitter, but you clog it up, and since you feel bad, you tip the stage a few bucks on your way out.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol thats what McDonalds is 4 bro..lol
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Only when I wear my white polyester suit to the club.

I walk in like a boss and all the bouncers and managers and bathroom trolls bow down to me.

Lol.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Lol, I did that once when I was a delivery driver. I bought some french fries on my way out
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I usually go when my ATF is working, but sometimes I go on a day she's not, and if my other 2 regulars aren't there, I'm playing the field. It's rare I buy no dances at all, but it happens. Maybe 1 out of 10 visits.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I usually after clogging the toilet and thats no lie or joke i take elephant shits lol

I keep it cheap and just order a large tea, 2 double cheeseburger s, 2 apple pies and a fudge sunda
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've tried going to da club and tell myself that I'm just gonna tip and hang but all the naked women eventually wear me down and I end up getting LDs and spending my usual.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol...I've been their many times before

Some times i go with just drinks and tipps and something happens and im like fuuuuck...i usually leave to hit up a ATM then back n a flash to party lol
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    More often than I'd prefer.

I don't like to buy dances from new talent unless they are attractive enough and sensual enough in their sales pitch. There are a few girls who are hot and worth stage tipping buy whose dances are low mileage. So there are times I go to the club open to buying dances but can't find anyone I want.

My current favorite only works two days a week. My previous favorite seems to have permanently left town after spending several months travel dancing as often as she was here. For whatever reason the girls I like often don't stick around forever.

So yeah, I can club without buying dances, buy those are usually mediocre trips.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Well shit. Depends on what club I go to. When I'm in that kind of mood I try Shotguns
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Rarely. I have done visits on reconnaissance but I hate wasting a trip so I will try to get at least one or two dances from a girl even if she is not the hottest.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^ shotguns is good bro. My favorite club in Denver. We gotta do a Denver meet up one day when im in Denver. And juice my nigga, next time I'm by Asheville or greenville you gotta show me how to pull hoes at DA club with a bucket of kfc.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Only time I don't get any dances is when none of the strippers look good enough. I usually leave within an hour in that case.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    VERY rarely, since I usually arrange to meet a CF ahead of time. Once in a while, when I'm between faves, I'll find nothing interesting in the place and leave after an hour or two, for the next club
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We shut the place down around 4 or 5am. When we go we like to party for 8 or 9 hours.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion