tuscl

Reasons you buy true lap dances ?

Im a otc/itc shopper in the Carolinas/south east area and spend a lot of my time in clubs and not buying dances .. just saving back and looking for that hungry DS that wants to play wit da mane lol.

But

From time to time for various reasons such as her breath taking beauty, strong sex appeal or steap discounts and ultra high mileage i will unlesh the crackin and destroy some dances

How u players b ?

26 comments

• etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    Always shoppin for otc/itc, but like to test drive the newbies sometimes. Usually wait for rent time stress, tell that I need a test drive before VIP, then decide if newbie or dependable itc performer.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I stick to running RickyBoy's The System myself.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Can't even remember my last true lap dance. I freestyle in a block of private VIP time
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I love being at the strip club, I love strippers, I love dances -- getting dances is an end in itself. Yes, it's also a way to interview her to see if she's suitable for OTC, etc., but the "I'm only in the club to get a dancer out of the club" mindset doesn't resonate with me at all. Being in the club is awesome, having her wiggle her ass around on my dick is awesome, drinking with her at my table is awesome... scoring OTC is just icing on the cake.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Newbie ^^^ lol

Dougster every dam time i run da system by slick rick i fail ? Wtf am i doing wrong ? I bought my suit at the mens wear house is this ok ?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mo"head if its the right club and i got one dem n hickory were the block of time 60min for $100 is da best action to take...i love this option just some times its to expensive u must be baller mr head
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    just_one_nut, why are you asking Dougster if you are running MY so called "system" right? He'll just tell you that you need a white polyester suit, which may be your problem. after all, anyone who's anyone knows that it's supposed to be powder blue. ;)

Back on the topic: To me, regular LDs suck. I lost interest in them many years ago. The only reason I ever do them now is when I need to in order to break the ice with a girl before I can close an OTC gig. Sometimes I may also snag a few during a 2 for 1 promotion if I am very bored, but that is rare too.

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    @just_the_nuts; Are you sticking to the dive clubs? Remember what RickyBoy said. If you are in the clubs closer to downtown business districts, you'll run into a bunch of other guys running The System themselves and the competition to pay hookers for sex may be more than you can hack.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Rick lol...thanks for the comedy and answer

Dougster lol that might be what is wrong ive been at cheetas...maybe i should mix the system with papi chulo black dive bars for true success
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I just hope idont look like a fat curnal Sanders n deeerr
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    At my go to club for itc fun they really don't do lappers, you go back for itc fun as long as you have the right girl. The wrong girl and it is three dances of nothing really. At other clubs it's to test drive to see if they are worth going to VIP where in a couple of the clubs itc fun can be had And possible otc can be negotiated.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure what the difference is between a true lap dance and a non true lap dance is but if it is what i think it is then true lap dances is pretty much all I get. Seeing how I have only had sex in the club a few times and never outside the club even though I would like to.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    i like to see strippers grind on me. next best thing besides actually having sex with them. and most of the ones i want to do otc with are probably out of my price range unless i save funds. which i cant do because i go too much in the first place.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol hurd that chess lol

Been their dunn that
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Your use of the term DS is far too broad. She's not someone you can expect to find any random night, and she's not just a dancer worth spending some money on. She is a once in a lifetime, fulfill your every fantasy, perfect 10 kind of stripper.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    That js69 is what i call and the rest of tuscl calls a ATF

Stop your silliness
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I was looking for a Drunk Stripper akaDS
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    True lies.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    My view has always been that it's better to get friendly with the girl in the front room. You can still feed her money, and she won't have to cut it with the house.

I've always seen dances as a chump's game.

You can get very friendly with her, and then opt for the booth or the VIP room.

But starting out in the front room lets you lead it.

Of course this doesn't work in no touching places. But it also does not work in Clip Joints, places where it is rigged to maximize the house cut and the dancers have been conned into going along with it. Many places in San Francisco were run this way, but this seems to be changing, though I have not yet been to these places liberated of Deja Vu to partake.

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Amen SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    My position has always been that it is better to get the girl softened up in the front room. Better if you pick her than she pick you. Better if you develop rapport with her, and then you invite her to the VIP Room, rather than the other way round. In the front room, it is still non-committal for both sides. So it is better.

Money you give her in the front room she should not have to cut with the house.

The best is if you can get her into a makeout / heavy petting session, in the front room. This way, when you go to the VIP Room it will be sublime, as she has already lowered her emotional defenses. So she will just be giving it up for you and letting it happen, as opposed to provide some higher level of 'extras'. So you save the VIP Room until necessary, like when your own pants are going to come down.

I've always considered 'extras' to be bullshit. Lap dancing used to mean lap sitting, plus whatever the two parties consented to.

Most of the problems people have reported about strip clubs always come from guys who let the girls 'sell dances".

The girls are not wrong for trying as they are there to make money and this is how they get it off of most marks.

But this does not mean that this is how the girls actually like it.

Now at our own local no touching clubs, all you can do is talk. This can still be fun.

And in Deja Vu San Francisco, the places are clip joints. Booths and backrooms are used to increase the house cut. While in principle, anything might be possible, the average mileage is lowered and what happens is always 'extras'. It is because your relationship with the girl is spoiled from the start by the set up, that it does not work better.

Now in AMPs, the sooner you can get the girl making out with you the better. Basic AMP service does not include this. But if you learn how to work it, you can make it happen. They are more likely to go for this in a wilder place like San Francisco. Where as in San Jose things are kept more subdued because of a very high level of fear about LE. So the girls are not used to GFE sessions.

But when you can get the girl to go for it, what happens will be sublime. If you come in again two weeks later, they will still be talking about it.

I'm not able to be in San Francisco right yet. But I do look forward to trying out these clubs recently liberated from Deja Vu.

On blackstripclubs.net it was consistently reported that in the most extreme dives the girls made it go this way. They are there to make money and so they want results, and so they give you very little choice but to start making out with them. TUSCL members have said that it is also like this in the best mixed race dives.

'Extras' and letting them 'Sell Dances' is bullshit.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I do it to stimulate the economy – I love America
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Reasons:

+ I love women (plural) – I like sampling as many dancers as I am able to and find attractive in a club – I get bored w/ just one chick and do not like spending most/all my $$$ w/ just one dancer via extras

+ the SC is my PL sanctuary – most of the time when I'm there it's like a different universe – I can forget about the real world for the time I'm there sometimes up to 4 hours in a visit – if I bust-a-nut then “the thrill is (often) gone” and then it's time to leave my PLverse and back to the real world – and I can't see myself being there and holding out for 2 hours just watching w/o getting LDs while I wait to do extras at the end of my visit (at least not in the chocolate clubs)

+ the dances I get at the black dives are often full-nude; full-groping; and full-contact; basically feels like fucking w/ my clothes on (especially in commando mode) – but I do often tend to find LDs at mixed clubs w/ non-black dancers a bit boring and not worth the $$$

+ for w/e reason; for me personally P4P fucking just does not get me that excited nor is it that enjoyable – for one it often feels impersonal and being a Latin man I like passion in my fucking; not just the mechanics of it – I also hate condoms so fucking w/ a condom on often just feels like a handjob (i.e. I just bust a nut but don't really feel the pleasure of a vagina on my bare penis)

+ I do extras from time to time; but it is often on the spur of the moment – I rarely go to the SC with the purpose of getting extras
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I get a "true"lap dance when I am in a club that I cannot get extras in. For example when in Christies in Cleveland the lap dances happen right on the floor wherever you're sitting at the moment - true lap dance.

On the rare occasion I meet a hot stripper in detroit that doesn't give extras I just get a true lap dance.

There are several other clubs I have visited where (at least inside the club) all you can get is a lap dance. - true lapdance
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion