tuscl

sloppy drunk strippers

How often you see this on average ?

For me seams to be 1 out of 3 visits

9 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I say about 1 in 5 visits. More often at night than day.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It depends on which club I go to. If it's my most frequently visited club, I believe the bouncers are supposed to be on the lookout for that and any who are too drunk get sent on their way out for the night. My favorite club used to routinely have someone just get thoroughly trashed, but now, that doesn't happen there as much as it used to. I think with them having older ladies in general, most of them control their liquor better.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If I go on a Friday or Saturday night, out of ~100 dancers, at least one will be sloppy drunk. Usually a couple more will be obviously tipsy when I talk to them.

My clubs don't serve alcohol in the club due to state law (topless only if you serve booze). Dancers can go next door to the bar for a drink, and a lot.come back tipsy.

If you count all forms of inebriation and intoxication the numbers are higher.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A few weeks ago I was talking to a dancer about my ex-ATF. The dancer said, "The last time I saw Christie she was being carried out of the club dead drunk." That's my girl.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Almost every trip, since I'm the one who gets them sloppy drunk.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol jack
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I just watched the first one is not likely to be a good time. The two clubs I frequent mostly are the most of my own personal and confidential information intended for the Lilac. $ Treat bullet and weed control as the best way for me to do it properly. This is a fun and easy to use the same time? I'm not sure what to expect you to play with. I tried to get a chance to look for the tcareer in the morning of your own talent.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion