Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

the face of da juice mane

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Yep

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Not at all what I pictured!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

U like lol

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Most people think im black...im a red neck tree huggin wigger from Asheville,NC lol

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Anybody able to guess my age from the picture ?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I can guess your age: 69.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol jack u old fuck

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

looks like Brad Pitt

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Mo"head lol u cunt

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I thought it was George Clooney.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I thought it was George Clooney."

Brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Southern Fried

Profile picture for UKfan
UKfan
•

Duke is going down to UK in November and I'm hitting up a strip club to celebrate! Sorry the Duke hat is the first thing I noticed lol. My best friend, who goes to strip clubs with me all the time, is a Duke fan.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

U guys crack me up

Goooo Duke !!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement