tuscl

She's TOO OLD to Keep as a Dancer

dennyspade
Illinois
When should a Dancer be told that she's too old to keep as a Dancer? We all know some Dancers in our favorite clubs who have been there for several years and although theyb have their "regulars" keeping them in the money; they have begun taking it easy and don't try as hard anymore. The outfits become less revealing and their motions have slowed. Management doesn't mind as long the dancers pay house and guys buy drinks. What do you guys think? 35 to 37 years old on some dancers still looks good.

10 comments

• ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    my ATF is the same age I am, 43. looks like she could be in her early to mid 30's. I like the more mature girls. although teens and early 20's have better bodies for the most part, i don't like their attitudes. they all think the world owes them something because they are good looking. older girls are more appreciative. just my opinion
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    A simple way to look at it would be to ask a simple question, would you be willing to fuck the girl if given a chance? If the answer is no then she is too old or out of shape to dance. I heard a woman ask me today if I would be willing to have sex with a wild old woman. I thought maybe it was a joke but wasn't sure. If the person asking the question meant for her the answer would definitely be no. Then she said, "darn no one wants to have sex with me."
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

I'm thinking the strip tease by the MATURE dancer should preferrably not lead to full nudity, but rather to very sexy attire that would make even grandma moses look appealing.

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago

I like 'en YOUNG and PERFECT looking. I think that is a minority view.

MILEAGE, that will make even nursing home ladies look appealing to the average strip club customer. I still remember a businessman buddy hitting on this lady customer who was seventy to eighty years old. He was thinking full MILEAGE.

If GIANT women are seen as sexy, then why not OLD women . . . A strip club specializing in OLD WOMEN or MATURE WOMEN will pack 'em in and might even save the strip club industry from the hangman's noose of the State.

• SuperDude
    20 years ago
    If she turns me on, she's not too old.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I know a dancer who is oribably close to 45 who has been dancing at the same place for at least 20 years. She still has a nice body so I'm guessing that she'll keep going for awhile. I'm also guessing that she does some hooking on the side, which I think is pertty common for older dancers who don't do as well in the club as they used to. But who cares? Personally I'd rather see a weight limit than an age limit, but some guys seem to like big girls so that's not going to happen either.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    That all depends. I got a favorite dancer who's at least 40 who could keep going for me as long as she wants, but I see some who are 30 something (or at least they appear so) who ought to hang it up. It's my belief most of them get the message when they stop making money. Then again, maybe they just go to a different club which will take them. The previously mentioned 40-something tells me the only reason she works at her club is because all others she ever considered say she's too old.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I was thinking that's a rare dancer that tells you exactly how old she is and her birthday. I don't believe that's information that I would share with just anyone.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I know of a dancer who I believe is 38 now and she looks as good or better than alot of 20 something year old dancers. Unfortunately, she told me she didn't know how much longer she would be working because management wanted younger dancers and then she disappeared from the club back a few months ago shortly after telling me that. If you want to continue to be friends or chatting with a dancer in her 30's, it's the one time I would make an exception about asking for more personal information since the dancer is about to become an ex dancer. That is you might ask if you feel she would be interested.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    As long as they still have their "regulars", and are adding some $$$$ to the establishment......who cares? I mean...who are they hurting? Leave 'em alone and let them do their thing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion