tuscl

Would you GIVE MONEY to someone who WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU??????

Would you GIVE your MONEY to someone who WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU? Before you answer, think about this - some customers who PAY strippers for CONVERSATION/TIME are doing this. It has been posted on various strip club websites have even written that they DO NOT THINK OF CUSTOMERS AS FRIENDS. Yet, some customers may continue to GIVE AWAY their MONEY. If a stripper does not want to associate with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB, what are your reasons for GIVING HER MONEY?

6 comments

• NastyWisconsin
    20 years ago
    These days, you really can not go many places and meet friendly people to talk with. That is why a lot of people pay for the service. You usaully can catch on to who really enjoys talking to you and who just thinks of you as cash. The ones that do not show much interest just get left behind from me and I go on to the next person.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    RL the reason your comments may appear stupid is because the few guys getting played like that probably do not have the common sense to read about strip clubs. I doubt they would ever read any advice here and believe it. If they are that smart, it doesn't seem they would get as easily played. I believe almost everyone here already knows there are a few dancers who will play guys for every last dollar they can get and pretend to be sort of like a girlfriend. Of course these clever dancers are nice to their victims because that is their source of income. These type of dancers may have a small group of guys believing that she really likes them. (Meanwhile she is counting so many dollars from each guy as part of her monthly income.) Some of those guys may actually enjoy the attention but may have problems paying bills. If not then it's just a good time. RL, there must not be alot of other things to talk about other than strippers in the trailer park is that right?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    What about the guys who have been "played"?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I forgot to add, this guy stated that his friends made him come to the club with them. Then he introduced me to his friends by saying "and this is the son of the mafia leader for the county."
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I've heard of people giving money so as to get rid of them. I'm not sure if that would work with a stripper though unless you claimed it was a loan, then they might disappear.

I once ran into someone from work at a local strip club and he asked me to keep quiet about it and even paid for a free table dance to keep quiet about seeing him there. He always talked to his local work group about going to bible study etc. and his cover would be blown if I mentioned anything.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

Because she's doing a GOOD JOB for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion