Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anal sex day?

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I started posting here because my ex dumped me right before Valentine's Day! :(

Now I discover a real man's holiday youtube.com (watch it all the way through - it's brilliant!)

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Should have posted that back in April.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Just my luck, YouTube decided to ban access to their site with everyone with the original iPad with an upgrade. I can't upgrade the software on this iPad. That sucks.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

YouTube got anal.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Dip stick day.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Ok I figured out a work around for the millions of original device owners. not sure how many on this web site though. Put an m in front of YouTube. m.youtube.com

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

lol for the video.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Blow job day. I'd decorate months in advance. Send a card to all the MILFS. That's what I want for festivus this year, blow job day.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement