tuscl

Often the reason is NOT SAFETY, it's the (sometimes CRIMINAL) BOYFRIEND

It has been written on various message boards that strippers REFUSE to tell customers (who they sometimes MISTAKENLY refer to as FRIENDS) their REAL NAMES and PHONE NUMBERS and REFUSE to see these customers OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE because their are WORRIED about their SAFETY. While it may be true SOME of the time, I think that it is USUALLY ONLY AN EXCUSE

I think that MOST of the time, strippers DO NOT LIKE THEIR CUSTOMERS enough to spend their FREE TIME with them.

However, during those times when a stripper ACTUALLY LIKES A CUSTOMER but still REFUSES to tell that customer her REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER and REFUSES to see that customer OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE, I think that MOST of the time, SAFETY IS NOT THE REASON!!! While there may be some strippers who are AFRAID to see a customer they ACTUALLY LIKE outside of the club (and the protection of managers and/or bouncers) I think that MOST of the time, the reason the stripper REFUSES to tell the customer her REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER and to see the customer OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE is her BOYFRIEND!!! I think that stripper OFTEN either LIE or HIDE or avoid talking about having a BOYFRIEND with a customer they actually LIKE. Sometimes, that BOYFRIEND is JEALOUS and sometimes the BOYFRIEND is a CRIMINAL. Customers should remember that often A STRIPPER'S BOYFRIEND IS HER TOP PRIORITY (sometimes other than her KIDS) and that even if a stripper ACTUALLY LIKES a customer, that stripper may AVOID or IGNORE you when her BOYFRIEND is around

Is this your idea of FRIENDSHIP????????

3 comments

• RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    what about the CRIMINAL?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Leave it to RL to start talking about criminals. hmmm maybe RL knows something about the criminal mind. I'll say this is one of the better posts by RL. I suppose he's saying all you have to do to become a dancer's boyfriend is to be a dangerous criminal. RL you sure you aren't a dancer's boyfriend yet?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi RomanticLover,

This is your BEST post ever! :)

What is wrong with having a FRIENDSHIP with a stripper buddy who has a CRIMINAL boyfriend? She might need your FRIENDSHIP more than ever if her boyfriend is a BAD CRIMINAL and not a GOOD CRIMINAL.

Perhaps if you spent more than FIVE DOLLARS a dance her boyfriend wouldn't need to supplement their income with violation of who knows what laws. YOU could help reduce CRIME!!! On the other hand perhaps he is merely a social CRIMINAL and his rebellion should be encouraged perhaps by spending more than FIVE DOLLARS a dance on his girlfriend.

While you still have the legal choice, FIVE DOLLAR or ANY strip club dances may not always be legal, choose wisely perhaps with counsel of Jesus.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion