9 years ago
    "It can survive decapitation"

NOT brilliant! :( :( :(
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Interesting
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Is it sad that I already knew all of those things?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Only a bunch of liberals with time and money to spend would research something as natural as sex and come up with nothing conclusive that we didn't already know that gives us no additional information, yet they package it as some great discovery. Tomorrow the NY Post will tell us about new research that finds out why the sky is blue!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Meat72: You sound like taking science out of the schools is something you'd support. How sad for you.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yeah, as fiscally conservative as I am with regard to how I think government should be spending money, scientific research is one of the places I tend to give a huge bye, no matter how frivolous or stupid it might seem. Time and time again, it's been the "huh, that's strange" that has marked true advances in science.

I do draw the line at *actual* research and experimentation. Meta studies, "studies" designed to find what the researcher wants to find, etc, get no support from me. :)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Science happens in strange ways, Teflon was created by the people at the Manhatten Project. They needed something super slippery for the trigger in the atomic bomb to slide on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion