tuscl

Ever been nervous about a raid?

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 2:03 PM
Some of you may have seen my post about on CF asking me to give her an advance on our next FS VIP session through western union. As I said, I ended up not doing the western union thing. She asked if I could instead just drop off the cash at the club before she left and then I would see her In a couple days. She already was going to give me a discount if I had paid in advance. She said she had made some money and she lowered her price even more. So the cost would now be less than half of what I previously paid her for FS. Since it was a great deal I couldn't pass it up. I was uncomfortable handing her the money ITC and immediately leaving or out in the parking lot so I decided to just do the VIP room at that time. So I went in and we talked at the bar for a few minutes. I paid the house fee at the bar and as we were heading back to the VIP room. The VIP room is located behind the bar, it's a large room and the walls end a couple feet before the ceiling, so you can hear the people at the bar pretty easily. The room has about 4 couches, but each coch has pretty good privacy, there is a four foot high wall and bead curtains so other dancers can't really see what you are doing when they are walking in or out with a customer. Extras are very common in the VIP room, I've nebber been disappointed. Nothing has been discreet either, I fucked one dancer doggie style. Bouncers don't patrol the VIP room or even stand outside of it. The bartender monitors the time but they don't come in at all. As far I know a bouncer might monitor cameras, but like I said extras aren't discreet so I'm assuming management doesn't care. Adult way, as we were about to enter the VIP room, I noticed the bartender grabbed a walkie talkie and said into it that (dancers name) was going into the VIP room for 15 minutes. I have done lots of VIP rooms at this club and never seen a bartender do this, and I had done a few previous VIP rooms while this particular bartender was working. I thought this was a little steange and wondered if a bouncer was going to be watching us. She started dancing for a couple minutes, we noticed at one points the lights got darker and brighter, someone was definitely adjusting them. I can't remember if they ended up lighter or darker than normal once it dipped but that also made me nervous. Was a bouncer adjusting the light so they could see us better on the camera? After a couple minutes the dancer asked if I wanted to do our usual thing (FS). I was definitely a little freaked out so I just said no, you can just keep dancing (and by dancing I meant grinding on me while I played with her tits). So my dick never came out in the 15 minutes. I don't know how raids normally work, but I was just terrified that if we had sex a bouncer or cop would come in right away. I always imagined that when a raid happens the cops come running in and try to catch people in the act. But isn't it possible that they might be more discreet and try to catch people individually instead of just storming in?

19 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    *normally* LE is more interested in busting clubs than customers. It's kind of like arresting drug dealers vs. Individual dope fiends. Something was off in your visit. Trust your gut and go for OTC next time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You are being too paranoid. Club staff and dancers want to avoid raids even more than custies - they are often the ones that bare the brunt of a raid and they don't want to br busted as much, or more, as you don't want to be busted – normally if staff has any idea of a raid they'll take precautions and I've hard of clubs that have a system that staff and dancers are aware off to let them know if LE has walked in. Club staff needs to know who is in VIP b/c fees need to be handled – this is part of the reason why sometimes staff walks an LD area (to kinda double check whose there so they pay their fees) – so this was probably the reason the bartender was talking into the walkie talkie.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I never worry about it because I'm retired and answer to no one. What I wondered about in your story is the bar tender using a walkie talkie to announce where your dancer would be. In most clubs who ever collects the clubs money for VIP notifies the DJ to take you off rotation. This is usually done by cell phone/text message. It could have been the bar tender didn't have a phone available and was using a back up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In many clubs I visit; staff communicate w/ one another over 2-way radios.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I don't think it was for tracking purposes. The bartender rings up the VIP room sale I believe they also enter the dancers name into the register. I also don't think it was to notify the DJ. Normally the dancers go over and tell the DJ. I had used the bathroom right before the VIP room and as I was walking back I noticed the dancer was walking back from the DJ area so I assume she told him. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a raid or a sting, but maybe management wants the extras to stop.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dancers; especially regular dancers; are usually more in the know about what's going on in a SC and what is allowed or nor allowed since they have more to lose by either being fined or fired - so if it was ok w/ her; I don't think you had anything to worry about.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    One time I had a fave who used the barmaid as a lookout. I'm not sure what their deal was but I assumed there was money in it for the barmaid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've heard of some extras friendly clubs having a system where they'll either turn on the lights in VIP (or flick them on and off); or have a different colored light which they'll turn on; etc; to warn dancers something is up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I once got busted in a SC raid but subsequently got off when the cops were unable to pick my penis out of a lineup.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Papi - Do you have a mole on your penis? [view link]
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @Papi- reminds me of that scene in the movie "Porky's" where Mrs Ballbreaker has to identify a dick in a lineup. "I'd know that tallywhacker anywhere! "
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've been nervous lots of times but never about a raid.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    tobala - I guess you didn't check out my link. :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    In theory thinking about it, yes I have been nervous, but I never have in a club before. Seems like that fear is thrown out the window once I walk inside.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @SC- my burner phone can't walk and chew gum at the same time. I'll check it out on my laptop when I get home.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    SC- Thanks for posting that. Pure comedy gold !
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    No I'm not worried about a raid. The cops already closed the club down. There wasn't anything illegal happening where I was at.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never. Don't think you had any reason to worry about it either.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great link shadow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion