tuscl

How to tell who will give a good performance and who will be a R.O.B.

Clackport
Washington
Monday, May 11, 2015 12:11 PM
Recently I was at this club where supposedly some of the girls give extras in the VIP. I was getting some 20 buck dances from this one girl, and they were great. Full 2 way contact, LFK, she took my dick out and stroked it for a little while. She asked me to do VIP, I declined because VIP there is very expensive, plus I wasn't in the mood for extras that night. I have no doubt though that she would have gave a great performance in VIP and made me happy. I then got some got dances from a girl who was hotter than the first girl. The dances were also solid, 2 way contact, FIV etc. She also asked me for VIP. The problem was she overcharged me a song, so I had a feeling she would do the same in VIP, so I declined. Looking back I wish I would have done VIP with the first girl. Do y'all have any ways to tell if a girl is gonna be good or a R.O.B. in VIP? With me I'll get some dances from her. If the dances are really good and a little naughty, that increases my chances of trying her out in VIP. Thoughts?

12 comments

• slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    Test drive is the best way to gauge. Anyone can talk up a good show. But when it comes down to it, ya puts in yer money and ya takes yer chances. (That and read the TUCSL reviews!)
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I think one can tell based on how hard her sales pitch. The harder the commercial, the more disappointed I have been with the outcome. Based on my experience only and many dancers.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    At my favorite club I have only gotten burned once and it was my own fault for breaking my rule. Always ask up front what you are paying for. If she is vague, pass.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Wait, so a hand job isn't an extra? I wanna go to your club! I feel a little Catch-22. If the LDs are good, I often don't see a need to go VIP. If they're bad, why would I go VIP? It's always helpful when the girl is explicit about what you can do.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's the very rare ROB who can hide her true nature from an experienced PL in a couple of lap dances. Look for all the usual ROB signs like over counting sings, demanding a tip, charging extra for what other girls do standard, vague promises of a good time combined with high VIP pressure. And never do a VIP with a new girl without test driving her first.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    ididthisonce has the right idea. A hard sell is the #1 tell. If she brings up VIP too quickly, and after I say I'm in no hurry to decide, if she keeps pushing the idea, I tell her to get lost. Her dances are sure to turn super lame, too, after I turn down her upsell BS.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @JamesSD- It was actually a LA club (not COI). I personally don't consider handjob a extra. Anything I can do myself I don't consider to be extra. My main problem is negotiating the services beforehand. That makes it feel too business like and mechanical to me. I kind of like just letting the dancer do whatever she's gonna do without me saying anything. I know though undoubtedly that will lead to a whole lot of [view link].
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've struggled with that same issue of expliciness ruining some of the fun. I try to make it playful when possible. Getting a couple LDs does often help. If she let's me touch her everywhere and does a good grind for her LDs, it implies there's more to be had in VIP. I've had low mileage girls tell me I can only touch them in VIP, and I never buy a second dance from them.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Usually a que for me is when they are vague about what they will do in the VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Great feedback so far IMO – but there are no guarantees and SCing is not an exact science. I would say a LD testdrive is sorta a most – it's not a guarantee by any means but IMHO if the LDs are lame then I don't hold out too much hope for the VIP session. And it's business no matter how you cut it (especially for her) – so best to iron out the details beforehand and not prepay for services. If one does not absolutely want to get ROBed; then one needs to be prepared to stand their ground and have a sorta anti-ROB plan in-hand *ahead of time* - i.e. if a dancer tells me she will do X for $Y; but then we go to VIP and she changes her mind; you gotta be wiling to walk out w/o paying her – now this can get a bit tricky since you are in a position where you can't say she promised me sex and now she won't do it – and you not paying her will probably get management involved - this is where an anti-ROB plan ahead of time is necessary – if the dancer tells management he won't pay me you can say something along the lines of “she said she wanted $X for private dances (not sex) in VIP and then we go in there and she now tells me it's $Y” - i.e. you can use the excuse/lie that she changed up the price on you for *dances* in VIP and she's trying to rip you off – now this would not work if actually spend the alloted time in VIP; you would need to walk out soon after you walked in and realized she was a ROB – and also be willing to eat the room fee and possibly being asked to leave – but with a good excuse/story and the fact you did not spend any/much time in VIP; you have a good chance of winning and not having to pay the ROB IMO.
  • haujobb
    9 years ago
    Yeah look for little signs of the ROB. JohnSmith69 had good advice. If she intentionally miscounts songs to overcharge u, set her straight. Do not pay it. And never get in any deeper, as soon as u sense the ROB characteristics the transaction is over. The other chicks will respect u more actually. They usually know between themselves which ones are ROBs.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @Ranukam i also hate talking money and wish the girls would just do honest from the jump but if you dont talk business, they'll say they always charge $100 a song just because lack of clarification. Business before pleasure unfortunately. Is this why you guys have favorites? The break the ice for the first encounter?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion