tuscl

Do you actually think that you are SPECIAL to your favorite stripper?

There may be customers out there who think that they are SPECIAL to their favorite stripper. Customers should read various message boards in which strippers post about their stripping jobs. There are strippers out there who HATE going to work and seeing their REGULAR customers who SPEND MONEY on them. They do it because of the MONEY.
If a stripper really likes you, wouldn't she want to spend time with you outside of her JOB (without charging you money of course) Strippers often don't think of their customers as special. Sometimes, however, customers are a STEADY source of MONEY

3 comments

• NastyWisconsin
    20 years ago
    Money wise yes.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    You may also want to ask yourself if your special stripper were in a regular bar, if you would even want to go out with her. If the answer is no, then I wouldn't want to feel special. Lol, I'm starting to think too much about an old Saturday night live show where a church lady says "Isn't that SPECIAL?"
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I also would advise to be careful with strippers who make you think you are special. They may lure you off to bed and during some wild sex, they may cause your protection to slip off and make you really special. You could really be a father figure then. I wouldn't want that kind of special. You may really stop thinking you are special if you get something extra after sleeping around with a stripper. You would immediately start wondering if that wasn't a yeast infection she had but of course you don't really feel like asking those kind of questions. The only way she could get something else is if she were sleeping around. I guess if you refused to have sex with her after that but didn't tell her why, then she would no longer feel special either. Then no one feels special anymore. I don't know, it sounds more fun to imagine you are SPECIAL than to actually be special.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion