Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How Many

ididthisonce

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many TUSCLers are into Knockers?

Saw this pic and decided to revisit the discussion. MrDeuce, CrazyJoe, and Clubber did a pretty good job on topic the past couple of days.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I actually am looking for one for a new door.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Those were mighty spectacular. I can't tell if they are real or fake, but if they are real, the size and shape are nearly perfect.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Yes ! I am a knocker man !!!!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Those look absolutely delicious.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Life is too short to waste it playing with fake tits.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Those are awesome ididthisonce. Keep the tits bouncing

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I didn't even see the door for a while. lol

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I like knockers.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

@jack - Terri Garr..thanks for the memory. She is 67 now and reports to be confined to a wheelchair. I do remember lusting after her when seeing her on the old boobtube.

BTW - I still haven't found the perfect knocker to put on my door....Well I found some perfect knockers but couldn't figure out how to get them mounted. There goes the neighborhood.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

jack,

Beat me to it! :)

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement