tuscl

Doraville,GA Question AMP

Sunday, May 10, 2015 3:36 AM
So, on the way home most days I drive up Buford hwy. It is really hard not to stop at Follies, but I do drive by as slow as I can. Anyways, I noticed that there are at least two AMP building that are now up for lease. Did Doraville crack down on these places? Has the economy to a dive so bad that they couldn't stay open? Or was both of these just that bad?

12 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Looks like Dora closed up shop and went exploring.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Bad, motorhead. A Big Bird to you, you Grouch! ;-)
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Did Dora Crack up or Crack down.......either way was good !
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Our expert on AMPs is San Jose Guy. If he can't answer your question, then check with USAsexguide. They have a section devoted to massage parlors.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    all the whores were seduced by, fell in love with and got married to their creepy customers well that’s what san_jose_guy told me
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    No more Happy Endings.. LOL
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Oh Wow, That site had some good info seems that 6 days ago a few got busted in Sandy Springs. and who would have thought there was drama among the ladies. Glad the worry of getting busted at a place like this stops me from going.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    IME, 9 times out of 10, an AMP closing is due to a bitching wife who can't/won't keep her husband at home, and so she decides to ruin it for everyone. Now, if you're LE, and you're cracking down on AMP 1, and AMP 2 is just down the street, you can collect twice as much "evidence".
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Lists 6 open shops and 4 closed ones. Some are on the Buford hwy. You can read the old reviews for the open shops and all the reviews for the closed shops. Unlikely for an AMP to close due to a bad economy. But sometimes owners have abandoned them and stopped paying rent. Read and see what the places are doing. Sometimes people will post a review when the close. I look, and some of these places on Buford hwy sound really nice! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I had to tend to something yesterday and so I couldn't post all. Look on rubmaps, and then use advanced search as it will be scanning the reviews that non-paying members cannot see. This link for Doraville might work. 3 shops on Buford Highway look good: [view link] for example this Bally Hot Stone and this Korean Sunny [view link] Or this Korean Jenny at K Treatment Spa [view link] I wouldn't worry about LE coming in when you are there. But how it goes with the girl depends upon how you treat her, that and on how you are dressed. You can't treat her like a provider of sexual services, a vending machine, a fembot, or a prostitute. You have to treat her as you would any other woman. If you can learn to understand this, you'll get at least as nice an outcome as what it shows in the best reviews. The girls use multiple names, so don't ever ask for a name you read in the reviews. Just find a girl you like and make sure you make her understand that. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Just Now • Some of the Atlanta Vietnamese Coffee Shops [view link] Cafe Thuy Nga 5095 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta, GA 30340 Go back to map and then zoom out to see where this is: [view link] [view link] Happy Cup Coffee 6111 Live Oak Pkwy Norcross, GA 30093 Not sure about this one: [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion