tuscl

A question for the ladies

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, May 9, 2015 7:55 PM
Mrs Seaboard recently posted that all women prefer a big dick, with girth being the most important but length being an added bonus. As an aside, I note that she made this comment in sort of a wistful way, without any direct comments as to the size of Mr S. Now my question which is mainly for Mrs S and the other ladies: if a man is average sized like Mr S apparently is, how can a guy make up for it? How can an averaged size guy give you the pleasure of a huge dick even if he doesn't have one? For me, I spend extra time giving a woman oral sex before I either fuck her or she sucks me. If she's multi orgasmic I'll stay down there for 2-3 rounds. I also supplement my mouth with a vibrator if she's into that. Anything else I'm missing?

18 comments

• MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    Nothing wistful about that comment JS. I'm living the dream! But for the average size guy ....Tons of foreplay is the way to go. Most guys tend to focus just on tits and pussy and while that's great you need to figure out what spots are most sensitive. Now these are different on everyone so you must explore. We've found spots I'd never have imagined to be as sensitive as they are but they can almost immediately get me wet. When you get to the actual deed teasing is the way to go. Do not just stick it in,that's a no-no. The initial penetration is the most sensitive so prolong that feeling by just using the tip for a little bit. When you do go deep lift her ass at an angle or use a pillow or wedge. The wedge is the best investment one can make along with high quality lube. You spend extra time on oral sex but that doesn't work for every woman. I personally prefer dick to tongue. The position is the biggest thing to help the average size or smaller guy. Woman on top or facing you in a chair allows the deepest penetration along with her having control to move her clit against you where it feels the best. The best advice I can give is find out what works to get her wet and begging. Then you'll please every time hopefully in multiples.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    All women? Nooooooo, JS69.....you know better than that. Not ALL women ;)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Why do I feel that I've just been slighted?
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    I just feel sorry for Mr S, what with his wife spending every waking moment interviewing every last woman on the planet. I mean, she wouldn't make such a statement based on wild-ass over-generalization, would she?
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Lee, why do you have to be suck a dick? You were a dick to me a while back for absolutely no reason and now you're being a dick to my wife. If you can't join in on an adult conversation with any sort of maturity then just go back to your fucking room. Maybe you think you're being funny but if that's the case then you just must be an oblivious idiot. This is an online forum and vocal inflections are not included so you just come across as being an asshole. I'm an extremely easy going guy but people like you seriously piss me off.
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    uh no dear not slighted in the least. Just didn't feel the need to bluntly say "No my husband has a huge cock". And so sorry for the generalization. But MOST women prefer an average and above dick. You can work with a small one and make up for it with spectacular oral skills but damn that's love. I've had friends break up with a man because of a small penis. I'm beginning to understand why very few women post on here. Can you say smart ass much LeeH? No reason to feel sorry for Mr S at all considering most of my waking moments are spent sucking and fucking him.
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    According to a recent poll 85% of women are very satisfied with the size of their partners penis.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    A while back a stripper took a look a my penis and asked "Who you gonna satisfy with that?" I simply replied "Me".
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    LeeH's approach to the question, it does make me wonder how it is that you know "MOST" women's opinion on a subject, given how unlikely it is that you've spoken to even a fraction of women, the vast majority of whom live on the other side of the planet. I'll freely admit that my comments might sound like a sour grapes type of thing, but really, how *do* you know?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A few additional observations I think a woman is more likely to care about penis size the more sexual she is. This would explain why it is very important to Mrs Sea but irrelevant to other women like my wife. Another factor is the size of a woman's vagina. I'm involved with a young woman right now who has the smallest, tightest little vagina I've ever encountered. I really don't think she'd like a huge guy in there. I'm average and I have to fight my way in sometimes. Lopaw, I think the discussion is still relevant to you. In your case the question is does vibrator size matter? Mrs Sea don't take offense. Few subjects make guys get nasty more than a discussion of penis size.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Vagina size definitely varies a lot by women, and it doesn't always correlate with the size of the lady. Of course the vagina is also designed to open up and accomodate the man involved. Pussies are powerful and wonderful things, and pussies are generally designed to make themselves a perfect fit for the man involved at that moment. In general it seems like a lot of women when designing their "perfect" man would give him a dick that was a big above average (but definitely not Ron Jeremy sized. But like tits, where one size doesn't please all, there's obviously some differences in opinion. I will agree with JS69 that the more sexual a woman is, there's a slightly higher chance she likes a bigger dick.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've give a couple of my favorite strippers t-shirts that read "Size matters". They love the shirts,
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    I have to admit, Mr S, you're a LOT funnier than me. The irony of going off like that with "vocal inflections are not included" right in the middle of your rant is hilarious. Good one; you got me.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    As we all can understand she has of course not spoken with every woman on earth. It's a generalization from experience speaking with women she knows and reading surveys. All a survey is is another generalization based on a sample size. The one posted above was done by UCLA and Cal State and polled ~26K women. Granted that's a really nice size poll (no pun intended) but it's still very statistically small compared to the 3 billion or so women in the world. JS asked for women to respond and when one did I see one dickhead and then a bunch of other responses saying: vaginas are small or vaginas are too big surveys say women are happy with what they have she doesn't know what she's talking about (why even ask for an opinion then?) I would like to counter with 2 thoughts: 1- Some people just settle. I'm not talking about tit or penis size. I'm just talking in general. They just flat out settle and think that's the best they can do and just live with it. Eventually, I dare say this is the pool of people where your 50% divorce rate comes from. 2- The reason 84% (according to the survey above) of women say their man's penis size is perfect is because the guy's they went out with who had small dicks or ones that had no idea how to use them they kicked to the curb until they found the right combo of the penis and the guy who knew how to use it. When they find the right package (again, no pun intended) of man and penis they stop looking so they are now happy with their man's penis size.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @seaboardrr “If you can't join in on an adult conversation with any sort of maturity...” let’s see if i have this right. JohnSmith69 has inadequacy issues regarding the size of his wee-wee so he asks “women” on the internet to stroke his ego and you think it is an adult conversation requiring maturity? okay then
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the inclusive jS69, but for me the vibrator size is irrelevant since I only use it on the outside (no penetration). As long as it vibrates like the dickens, I'm a happy lass :)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    dr phil, touché sir If JS69 wants to discuss penis size who am I to argue whether it's silly or not? As long as everyone participates in a semi-adult way then I could care less what the discussion is about. It's the people who act like assholes just for the sake of being an asshole That irk me. It's uncalled for and is ridiculous. There are plenty of forums full of 15yo kids making fun of each other and being mean for no reason other than thinking it makes them a man that those type of people can go join.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    What happened to motion in the ocean response? I thought it was all about hitting those spots with your sick on her puss. You know knocking down dem walls?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion