tuscl

OT: how do you want to die?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
The Elvis discussion on the other made me think of how I'd like to die! I say after a long and brilliant life of fun and laughter, mid-orgasm in the club! How about you?

17 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Heart attack while 82 and fucking 3 strippers.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Both are brilliant ways to go!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    When I'm a very old man, I want to be shot dead by a young woman's husband who finds me in bed with his wife/girlfriend.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Quickly!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My idea comes from a great song about why men should keep on livin and having fun even though they're getting older.

http://www.songlyrics.com/jim-morris/liv…
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    As painlessly as possible.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I would like not much pain as well.
    I've died in dreams several times. I've been shot. I even got hit by a nuclear bomb blast but that dream got weird even for me. Instead of dying, I went back in time to the 1800's. The whole experience drove me crazy. I became known as a famous pirate. I should have already been dead and didn't care that much for the 1800's so instead I used intimidation to scare people into giving me what I wanted. no strip clubs. I had to be a pirate. I didn't worry about a girl on my ship. Without an electric razor, I grew hair all over my face and neck. Occassionally tied it up and cleaned it up by burning it up on occassion.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I have wondered if I already died due to random bad luck and my consciousness simply shifted bodies into a very similar parallel universe. Almost everything was the same except for minor differences. One dancer was brunette instead of blond. Some people seemed a lot more distant to me. Some people I never remembered acted friendly as if I had met them. I noticed little differences at my house. One hair kit I have suddenly had two pieces missing but a new red piece. I liked the equipment I used to have in the kit. I did not like that change. I also experienced a lot of electrical discharges at random odd times. I can't remember when all that started though. That had been going on for years but usually more explainable. Getting shocked at random in Walmart, touching water, in a strip club, etc, all weird. I occassionally see strange things too. I see ripples in the air around moving objects a lot. Apparently my dreams cover different alternate universes too. I once dreamed I had a different boss. I saw the guy in my dream. My. current boss interviewed him but didn't like him. Whew, I was happy about that. He was a jerk in my dream as my boss. I like this universe better so far.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    In a strip club in the vip room.Just after I have filled a hot spinners pussy with my cum.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I was just jokeing. I want to die quickly with any pain
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I want to be smothered to death by a pair of 36 EEE's. I have even talked to dancers about this. I'm sure when the time comes I can find one to do the job for me. We have even played the asphyxiation game a few times to check it out.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I want to die fighting the noble fight against RickyBoy and the faggotry that is The System.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I loved the Jack Handey deep thoughts on SNL! They were brilliant! :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ I got his books...brilliant
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I want to die like elvis...shitting at McD
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I hope death doesn't look so scary the next time I see him. I saw him when I was a teenager. Thought he was coming for me but I got spared. In reality I must have been dreaming. There was nothing out there in the dark except a big ol tornado following the same path I saw Death take. I was in the direct path and right underneath it within 10 feet.
    Maybe if Death looks like a hot female I'll go along. I hope I have no more dreams of meeting death. I'm not interested in taking over that job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion