Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dance prices no longer listed on a club's TUSCL page ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

It seems that dance prices are no longer listed on a club's TUSCL page – they used to be listed b/f right? When did this change happen?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

I am seeing them still.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ what club ?

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

All of them still have dance price listed along with cover, drink price, etc. What kind of device are you viewing TUSCL on?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Never mind – I had my laptop screen zoomed in and this makes some of the fields disappear from view

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I don't have them either. Also, the ability to access the club's website has disappeared. NOT brilliant.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ATAC:

What device are you using?

If you are zoomed in beyond 100% like me; then some fields seem to not appear – I need to zoom to normal 100% to see all the fields.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

I still see club website links on the right as well.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Papi: I am on my Android phone.

S
Supremeruler
•

I no longer see the ratings on the club page when on my android. I think founder needs to re optimize tuscl for mobile devices.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement