tuscl

East coast travelor

Tonight I'm leaving Florida and I'm heading towards Ohio. I'm probably going to stop in Tennessee or Kentucky. That depends on which place you'll will say I can get the most mileage from my money at the sc on a Tuesday night. Remember I'm in a wheelchair so it has to be accessible. So fellas I'll be on I-65n. Mostly, Should I stop in Tennessee or Kentucky? And don't send me to those sc with ugly ass girls either. And I know that there are reviews, bu dam I. I don't feel like reading all of them and deciding. Help a brother out.

6 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Safe travels homie,

It's been ages since I've been in those areas but I've had some fun in downtown Nashville and Louisville. Don't even ask me the name of the clubs because it's been so long but downtown Nashville could be an issues with accessibility for you, I remember most of the clubs I visited in Louisville were big stand alone buildings so that should be easier for you. If I remember correctly one of the clubs I was at in Louisville was nude - and I received nude lap dances as well. No extras.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'd get my fill of clubs in Florida before you leave. But if you must stop I'd make a quick side trip to Lexington Ky.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    After Atlanta, the only city worth stopping at for strip clubs is Lexington and I'd visit Platinum Plus or what ever they change the name to.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    Tennessee is awful for clubs. Nashville may be the worst of Tennessee. Don't know too much about Kentucky, but the reviews don't paint a great picture.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... I'd get my fill of clubs in Florida before you leave ...”

I've PMed w/ the OP b/f – he is in NW FL (Pensacola area) – most of FL w/ the exception of a few areas is a SC wasteland.

w.r.t. the OP – I have not SCed in KY nor TN but have read enough reviews to absolutely stay away from TN – very strict no-touch ordinances and girls cannot get nude or even topless anywhere in the club AFAIK.

Below is a recent thread about Lexington, KY:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Once you leave Florida, not really much until you get to Ohio. Akron, Youngstown, and Dayton usually pretty good. If you go a different route up through the Carolina's and Virginia, Greenville South Carolina has some good ones, Virginia and central West Virginia suck, around Wheeling WV has some good spots. Good luck, stay safe, and we expect an update.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion