tuscl

Would you be friendly with a stripper who picked your pocket?

I was thinking I would have never thought that I would be friendly with a stripper who picked my pocket just 2 years ago. I even bought her a beer recently when she asked.

Do you think she would suddenly get angry if I told her remember when you got fired from club x? Well it was me that turned you into the manager. Even though he had several red flags unknown to him before mine, it was probably me that got you fired. I'm thinking she would be upset if I told her that. What do you guys think?

I believe my anger at her dissipated after I told the manager and he refunded my tip money she stole. Plus the fact that she was no longer working at the club anymore. In a strange sort of way I'm almost starting to think I may have accidently helped her especially since that club was closed down by the city less than a year after she left. She would have been looking for work at the same time as all the other strippers who worked there.

7 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    Now I'm wondering if she might be finished with her pick pocketing stealing days or if other strippers in the club might be at risk. Oh well, I guess I'll let the strippers fend for themselves for awhile before I start any rumors. I suppose strippers have to look out for this sort of thing all the time don't they?
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    OMG, I don't think I would ever be friendly with her again! But to each thier own I guess. Just make sure you keep a tight grip on your wallet when you are around her.

Sara
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I hope you checked your pockets (and found your wallet) after buying her a beer...I would not be in the mood to purchase a friendly drink for a known thief...:-)
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I believe I will remember what she did for the rest of my life. As far as her name goes, well I have at a minimum temporarily forgotten what it is. I know her stage name but I once knew her real name. She didn't tell me but the manager of the club she used to work at had me id her based on a photo of her driver's license. She's lucky I'm not RL or she would never hear the end of it. I suppose if I hadn't gotten my money back (from the manager not her) then I would still have hard feelings and not in a good way no pun intended.
  • elvis2
    20 years ago
    FORGIVE,but never forget
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

If she just took money and not state ids, then there is no problem whatsoever being friendly. I generally think theft is wrong . . . and initially it would probably piss me off, but if the amount wasn't too significant, then it is not a big deal.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    She picked your pocket and got what she deserved. If you can be friends after that, so what.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion