Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Two Vaginas

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Somebody recently asked if I saw a dancer in Portland with two vaginas.
I thought it was a joke until I read this article. Now I'm not so sure.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I can relate. I also have back pain and when I mentioned that to my doctor he did a complete physical exam.

Little did I realize that a 16 inch penis and balls the size of a grapefruit was not normal.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Here is another one:

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

So she she can do porn TP?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Does she charge double the normal price? lol,

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•
Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

She could tell a guy she never felt anything in there before and the guy might believe she was a virgin in at least one vagina. :) Now she just needs to find a guy with two dicks and she could get happily married.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

From what I heard, she has two vaginas, but only one vulva/pussy.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

she's cute - but PMS twice a month? that means she'd be bitchy twice as long - no thank you!

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

PMS - Men need to keep tract of their female's cycle. It is my belief that she will sneak an extra week of PMS on us if we ain't watching carefully.

PMS = Perpetual Mean Streak

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement