Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I wonder if this is the Juice everybody talks about?

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Apparently folks are trolling Twitter by posting stuff they are saying they looted! One is calling himself Juice!

Perhaps it is in poor taste, but I have to admit that it's brilliant as trolling! So, I guess it depends on whether you enjoy trolling! ;)

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

lol - I can see it now...

"yeah I got to the muthafuckin CVS late, so I was only able to grab a 6 pack of that cheap ass toilet paper because all the muthafuckin' charmin was gone. I got me 3 Pay Day candy bars too because all the Reeces were already gone."

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

typical Juice style:

  • JUICE - "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I TOOK"

response - "those are life saving medications"

  • JUICE - "THEY MINE NOW GON GET HIGH AS FUCK NIGGA"
Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Juice wasn't at CVS in Baltimore. He was raiding the local KFC there...

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ maybe he was the guy in Houston that robbed the Popeyes chicken for $400 that caused the manager to get fired?

For the record Popeyes is much better than KFC

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I think juice needs a bidae

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I think juice needs a bidae" Brilliant!

Maybe a listermint bidet! ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement