tuscl

What the F*&ck was Strip Club Management Thinking?

Thursday, April 30, 2015 7:03 PM
So I stop in my favorite close by dive strip club. Nothing wrong with a dive club if you are in the right mode. And this one actually has several decent dancers in the dimly lighted interior. Today the club has a couple of union-reject electricians putting up accent lighting around crappy pictures painted on the wall! This club needs total makeover inside. I could have been wrong, so asked one of my fav strippers what she thought, and she says:

1. The club needs total paint job inside and carpet replacement.
2. The club should NOT be doing this during business hours while club was open and patrons inside.
3. The accent lighting glaringly points out how dingy it is inside.
4. Total waste of money.

She was right on all four points, and she is not the brightest bulb inside (pun intended).

Your experience with brain dead management?

8 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    In "Top Five" Chris Rock suggests that JFK decided to get a convertible right after a BJ from Marilyn Monroe. So, in club where BJs are statistically from frequent...
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I find #2 the most amusing and perhaps the least surprising.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Management never listens to customers. They know it all just like my ex wife.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Considering most clubs open at noon and most construction crews start around 7 or 8, this confuses me.

Dim lights are an old classic way to hide dinginess.

Odds are the owner watched a home improvement/bar rescue show and got a"bright" idea.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I care what it looks like. Yeah I'll live with a shitty, filthy dive if it's safe and the dancers are hot. But I'd much rather have that fun in a place that is professionally managed and comfortable.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Dive clubs suck. This probably wouldn't happen at bigger, more flashy clubs. Dive clubs with hotter strippers are OK but everything else the same, i like the bigger strip clubs better.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    One other tidbit, the day manager apologized and said he would buy my first drink next time.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    That seems pretty stand-up by the day manager. Likely he didn't have a choice, there may be a general manager who ordered it. In the non-dive strip clubs I go to, whenever there's a particularly specious decision that effects dayshift and its business, it seems to come from the general manager, who is only ever in on nights anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion