tuscl

Too Funny

skibum609
Massachusetts
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 5:18 AM
Finally get to wear shorts the other day, so I am psyched for some strip club style handshakes from the ladies. Problem? No clean clothes except for the old worn shorts I wear for yardwork. Even though they are black they are so old, so paper thin that they are almost see through. Smoke a salad (420 and hashish) drink some narragansett pounders and then a spinner appears, whom I know is fun, offering $20 full nude laps. Nice foreplay with full contact and then she starts sucking my cock through the shorts. Literally felt like a cbj. She smiled and said I will stop when you let me know, any way you like. So I kick back, relax, her hand goes up my pant leg and she keeps on with the cbj (clothed) and I am not only loving it, but loving the fact I am in the regular lap dance area and can see 90% of the club from my vantage point. Four songs later I am amazed to feel one big, intense O and the way and I let go. The result? Semen through a screen door and nothing like a cbj, because she has it in her hair, her eyebrows, her face and its dripping onto her boobs. She was a good sport though and said "wow those shorts are thin". She cleaned us up, I had another beer, tuned into the sox game on the way home and puffed with the sun roof open. Of course when I think back I burst into laughter.

2 comments

• sayeh443
    9 years ago
    Thats an awesome story...I am always down to get very cheap shirts.
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    The only way to celebrate the change in the weather! If I was a betting man, you were in the no touch state and the venue might have once been call Pudgie's! Congrats on celebrating the change of season!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion