Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Apple Watch: A gateway drug for Swiss horology

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

The headline made me want to buy an Apple watch and travel to Switzerland. But it appears that "horology" doesn't mean what I thought it did.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

$170,000 for a "Patek Philippe." Makes the money I spend on strippers seem like a mere pittance.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I like it!

Next time I'm asked what my degree is in, I'm going to answer "Whoreology!

Brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

In high school I gave an oral report on "The Horrors of War". The teacher asked me twice what the title was.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Mikeya02 - what a coincidence. I had a dancer give me an oral report recently. She got a B+.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement