tuscl

How to attend a Strip Club like a Gentleman by Alpha M

Estafador
BIG APPLE
I always follow this guy, initially because he has good style (to an extent) and he's pretty funny. Just found a video he did that I thought he'd never do: about strip clubs. Enjoy it folks and see what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRV7jggw…

6 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    You got cliff notes? My sound on youtube is messed up again.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My sound worked fine. The guy looks gay and didn't say anything that isn't common knowledge.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Very basic stuff but I can see how it would help a newbie that rarely goes.

Decent introductory rules. I violated #10 last night with amazing slut
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    He annoyed me at first - came across as a bit too cocky and “I’m the shit know it all” – but he kinda grew on me and seems to have a sense of humor.

Agree that his tips are good solid advice for the green SCers but common knowledge to us experienced PLs.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    A Gentleman never tells anybody what to do and can combs his hair as well. I can't take advice from a man with two(2!) earrings. Basic advice for any bar not unique to strip clubs. Actually misses on the reality of the experience around my stomping grounds.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I agree that it's a solid basic guide for newbies, but my god what a TWERP!

Don't you love how he finds it necessary to start by saying he doesn't approve of strip clubs, and he's only been three times. If he meant it in a joking, ironic way, it sure didn't come across for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion