tuscl

Here is a quote that discusses stripper LYING

"Yes IT IS!!!!!! I have to lie [sp] about my name so psychos [sp] like you don't follow me home. I have to lie about my marital status...because when a guy knows that you are married, they don't want to spend money on you, because, you know, If I am married I won't go home with your sleaze ball ass. I have to lie and say that I am a lesbian when your stupid ass won't let go that... "NO I WON'T [sp] GIVE YOU MY #!!! So YES I LIE, and you know what? If I didn't I may have had some weirdo find out where I lived and never wake up the next morning... Now there is a difference between lying to save your [sp] ass... and lying to hustle more money out of a patron. I never once said to a man, "I can't pay my rent this month, and I have to make X amount of money tonight or I'm out on the street That kind of lying is bullshit nad not only does it make the dancer look stupid, but desperate too. So, my deepest sympathy to you RL, that you were fooled by some desperate girl... I am extremely empathetic you your disappointment, that DANCES ARE JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

8 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    That quote up there
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Read what?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Read this
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    The quote was made up by RL
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi SuperDude,

I didn't catch the writing pattern; seems too long to be a RomanticLover creation.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Does anyone get the impression that the stripper in the quote is DISHONEST and UNETHICAL and that she is PATHETICALLY trying to justify herself?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi RomanticLover,

Interesting. I generally don't care for lying, but sometimes it is the easy way to avoid hurting someone's feelings. Sometimes it is necessary for personal safety as when dealing with the neighborhood thug. Sometimes it is part of the job. Etc., Etc., Etc.

Lying about her marital status to get dances doesn't seem ethical. But, she seems a *ton* more ethical and hardworking than the typical judge who is nothing, but a powerful dishonest terrorist, cloaked under the color of law, whose allegiance is to theft and extortion in pursuit of the almighty $$$.

If you've recently gotten a FIVE DOLLAR dance, then please post a review to help your fellow strip club customers. Who knows your views might resonant a little louder if mixed in with your current strip club experiences.

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What do you think?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion