Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies Thu April 23

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am going to meet jabberwock there for his first visit to the club. Verybigdawg, Bubb267 & snowtime said that they would see if they can stop in. We should be meeting up around noon if anyone else cares to join us.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Wish I could be there but I'm going to be playing with the DS in her town that night. Hope I can make it to the next Follies meet. It's been 3 months or more since I've been to an Atlanta club.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

An ATL trip is always on my mind; wish I would have had more notice – but then again I’ve been binging lately and blew about $700 on a club visit on late Fr afternoon (but gotta say I got my money’s worth) – so now my conscience is telling me I need to cool it a bit with the SCs.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Papi, fuck your conscience and think with your dick. lol! Atlanta is the place to be.

Shadow, thanks for starting the discussion. The meetups with my fellow tuscl members are always fun.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL - I'm going to start a kickstarter pledge drive for my ATL trip

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Atlanta is on my radar. Hopefully sometime in 2015.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Damn! I got to find a reason for the company to send me to ATL someday.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

would love to meet y'all there but have no money

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Scat,it will be great to meet you.

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Not able to make this but you guys have fun.

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Would love to hang out with yall again, but I'll be in town 2 weeks later. Have fun!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement