tuscl

offtopic, Walmart has way underreported earnings, apparently using them to build

I just don't understand where they are putting all the dirt and how tanks are going through walmart doors.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thre…

That is if reports from a conspiracy web site can be believed.
Sounds more believable than the guy who said the sky is made of glass and that stars were light bulbs on the other side of the glass.

Just in case you need a laugh today.

10 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    A land surveyor commented that the only thing being transported through tunnels adjacent to Walmart are top secret turds as there was a tunnel for a sewer system. Just in case you didn't want to waste your time.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Seems Legit!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

It's on the Internet. So....It must be true!!
    They can't lie on the Internet, can they? lol!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    These tunnels are where they faked the moon landing.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Before I follow that link, I need to find my tinfoil hat.
  • Josh43
    9 years ago
    @shark: where do find this amazing shit?

My hunch is that the Walton family is preparing for Armageddon --the possibility that we elect Bernie or Liz to take out the top oligarchs.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Yep, if it's on the Internet, it must be true. Justthe same as everything posted on here.

I did see another video claiming tunnels big enough to drive semis in ran all over the country. If true, they could say the US is prepared for a major war.

I remember running into someone who liked to read old disaster prediction books. We already were supposed to die a million times already. Even 2012 didn't kill us. You would think with all the continents shifting , that would at least cause a temporary drop in the stock market but nope, same ol same ol.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I always shit at McD to help fill up said tunnels
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I guess Florida isn't part of the south (actually, not sure it is). A tunnel below sea level is difficult to maintain under the best of circumstances. Now with tanks moving through...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion